The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old September 28, 2010, 05:20 PM   #1
Aquilles

Problem wth Dynamic Armament (Glendale,Az)

Hello, I placed an order with Dynamic Armament back in August 02,2010.

They told me that they received my cashier check and that my order will ship as soon is possible, two weeks later I received an e-mail from THOMAS, BRENT

"Ok, The upper was dropped with all of our outgoing packages at the dock. USPS will have to open the investigation. I will deal with this on my end."

The e-mail was sent to me on August 22,2010
after that e-mail I made nine telephone calls and 11 e-mail with no respond. My last resource to get my money back was to contact the USPS postal inspector in Phoenix, AZ, they said that there is no insurance claim made and that the merchandise was never process in the post office.

Today I make a complaint with the Attorney general, and I also contacted the FBI fraud department now there is an investigation of fraud against Dynamic Armament.