The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old December 17, 2001, 09:09 AM   #1
darogue1

King of Prussia(PA) gun show this weekend anyone!

I know that it is a bit early in the week for this post but I'm going. Any other PA people going? DEAD,Sodapop, Matrix anybody else?? DAROGUE1 will be there on Sunday. Would like to meet up with you all. Sound off here. Or maybe your finishing Holiday shopping Take care hope to hear from you all. DAROGUE1
Old December 17, 2001, 10:02 AM   #2
9mmMike

Saturday - yup!
Mike
IF YOU LIVE IN PA AND DID NOT VOTE, YOU DESERVE TO LOSE YOUR GUNS!
Old December 19, 2001, 06:22 PM   #3
Jamie Young

I drove by the place yesterday and couldn't believe my eyes. ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might go on sunday, I need to get my 8yr old nephew some camping/GI JOE stuff for Christmas
Old December 19, 2001, 07:56 PM   #4
FlyinGN

I was at the Ft washington show last weekend and some guy was tellin everyone that the K of P show is a scam. There is a camera crew who take pics of the people going in and I hear that the owner of the convention center is against guns and is charging the venders a LOT more then in the past.. Has anyone else heard this? I was told to stay away!

Frank
Old December 19, 2001, 08:32 PM   #5
Jamie Young

Its not a scam!! I just saw the Gun Show advertised on the Bill Boards out in front of the Convention Center. It is true that the Gun Show was done away with because people in the Hotels complained about the Shows. I figure the owners lost a lot of money by doing away with the shows and they brought them back.
Old December 19, 2001, 09:06 PM   #6
9mmMike

Pictures? Oh my, I'll have to iron my best fatigues! LOL!
Mike
IF YOU LIVE IN PA AND DID NOT VOTE, YOU DESERVE TO LOSE YOUR GUNS!
Old December 21, 2001, 02:15 PM   #7
FlyinGN

I know its a real show I was refering to the owner raising the prices to the venders and then him allowing in 'anti gun' people to harass the people coming to the show. Sorta like the animal rights activists at a fur convertion. Thats what I was told..

Frank

Last edited by FlyinGN; December 22, 2001 at 08:10 AM.
Old December 21, 2001, 04:56 PM   #8
Jamie Young

I don't know but I can find out when I got this weekend. I know quite a few of the Vendors and I'll let you know. I doubt the Owner is an Anti why would he bring it back if he didn't want them 3 years ago? I Think it was more the people at the Sheraton Complaining about the Rifle toting Gun Nuts. These shows usually have Army and National Guard Recruiting and its defanitely the Highest Quality show area.
Old December 22, 2001, 09:40 AM   #9
Dead

I could use some camo. Maybe at the next big show I will get some.
Old December 22, 2001, 10:24 AM   #10
darogue1

this is a little late but....

I have an e-mail address and e-mailed them. IT IS NOT A SCAM!! It is a GO! Anybody that goes SAT give me a scouting report please. I'm going Sunday will be there early! DAROGUE1
Old December 23, 2001, 03:08 PM   #11
FlyinGN

I went today and I guess I was wrong. I guess thats what I get listening to someone. Was a decent show..

Frank
Old December 23, 2001, 03:46 PM   #12
Jamie Young

Yeah it was a decent show. I played with a bunch of AR's and AC556's. I still don't know what I'm looking for with the AR's. There's too many variants and Manufacturers that I don't know what to look for. Saw a few Bushmasters in the $770 range and a DPMS for about $600. I really want an AC556 but their $3000

Kyle I saw you walking out with two cans of ammo while I was over in the Snack Bar Eating a Pretzel. What did ya get?
Old December 24, 2001, 05:07 AM   #13
darogue1

should have stopped me!!

Finally found things that I wanted. Guy was selling AR mags 30rd for $12.50 each(2/$25) That was a steal! Genuine USGI various makers got 4 of those. Had some new in wrap for $19.99 always wanted one of those with contract #'s and such on them bought one. 2- 50 cal cans 1 for me and one for a guy I work with. FINALLY found CLP in spray cans two of those and one in a bottle form and finally 6 20rd COLT USGI AR mags $120. That was a fair price. Some places online were a few $ cheaper but with s&h and tax it would come out the same. I can also pick the mags myself and not get "luck of the draw" I was happy good show I hope they keep it going LOTS of AR's too! Finally saw the CIA ones not too bad around $550 I think. Mags required a little cleaning but they look good 70%+ finish. Cleaned up well too! How did others make out? Soda---did you buy an AR? As I mentioned before lots to choose from. Happy Holidays all from DAROGUE1 PM if you want about AR's