The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 5, 2016, 08:44 PM   #1
WCWV

Reloading Unlimited (Beware)

My brother had some good dealings with these people before, so I thought I would give them a try. Well, it's turned into a night mare and I may end up losing over a $134.00 because all sales are final once it's out there door.
maybe I just got a new employee that doesn't know what they're doing, or maybe my brother is really lucky, LOL
If you order, I would suggest over the phone, and then you may hammer any issues out Pryor to giving them your $$$
As for me, Nope I won't buy anything again. I had far better customer service off Gun Broker, and that's pretty Sad!
Old January 13, 2016, 09:06 PM   #2
WCWV

Update

I just wanted to update my recent posts.
I did get my order, but it required a lot of jumping through hoops but I did get it.
I would still suggest placing any orders by phone so any issues can be delt with prior to paying
Old January 22, 2016, 03:18 AM   #3
McCarthy

So what was the issue then?