The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 7, 2007, 11:22 AM   #276
mcanders

Does the $4.99 for the needle applicator include shipping?
Old November 7, 2007, 06:27 PM   #277
dralarms

Have to tell you, in my last order George sent me a new 1oz bottle since I gave all mine away (trying to spread the word) and I loaded it in my tool bag and decided to try it on my tools, side cutters, wire strippers ETC. Man these things have never bee so smooth. Now I'm gonna have to send my brother a bottle so he can see how good it is.
Old November 7, 2007, 07:00 PM   #278
rgates

Needle oiler! Now that's what I've been talking about. Gotta get one of those.

Weapon Shield is amazing. The second cleaning is even easier and also the third. I don't understand it but as long as George does, that's what matters. I'm just thrilled with it. I've lost track of how many hours I've packed my CCW without retreating and still looks great. Protects even the finish better than silicon cloths. I've pitched everything else.

George, Hope you're feeling better and thanks again for introducing me to the only CLP I'll ever need.
Old November 7, 2007, 10:12 PM   #279
ZeSpectre

Weapon Shield - use 3,962

My Dremel "moto-tool" was starting to make a terrible sound.
Put just the littlest bit of WS on the front and rear bearings and it quieted right down.

Now I don't know if it'll hold up long on a 15,000 RPM tool but at least I'm getting a little more life out of it before I have to buy a new one.

Oh and George, I also hope you are feeling better, my best wishes to you and the guys!
Old November 9, 2007, 07:19 AM   #280
bdcbbq

That needle oiler is great. I ordered an oiler and 16oz. of Weapon Shield on Monday and got Wednesday. Great service. Cleaned my Walther P99 and Glock 20 using the oiler and thought it was great. Less waste.
Old November 13, 2007, 07:48 PM   #281
speedracer211

Wow somehow I missed this and he is located in my own local town. Well use to be until i moved.
Old November 20, 2007, 11:11 PM   #282
dbsoundguy

Thanks George...

Got my bottle about a week ago...
I have been saving one of my guns after shooting alot(Ruger Mark II)..it was pretty dirty, for this test..:

cleaned it up like it was nothing
My slide on there works faster than i have ever seen..and now it is so easy to clean when i am done

Used it on my .357 also..it is stainless...again cleaned it quickly

This stuff works great and also saves time Amazing..
powder and dirt just wipe off with little effort...
No more oil for me anymore...
I will be getting some too very soon...wanted to share with some friends..now i am not too sure.. " its mine all mine" ...lol

thank you for letting me try it, i will let some guys try it also..Dang it

Devin
Old November 21, 2007, 12:55 AM   #283
grimcreeper

THANK YOU SIR.excellent product.received my bottle about a week ago,tried it on a few things.after using this product i put it on all of my firearms.you do now have a new loyal customer.this is the best i have used,thank you again.
Old November 21, 2007, 06:01 PM   #284
GotGlock19

Amazing product.

I did a little test of it between yesterday and today, i took my Sig to the range already lubed as usual with Breakfree CLP. Shot 100 rounds the came home and after a HEAVY application of gun scrubber i lubed with Weapon Shield. Went back to the range today, another 100 rounds, same ammo. The gun runs smoother, its noticeably different. Plus i didn't have it weeping out like BreakFree does, it seems to stick better to the metal and stays where its supposed to. Afterwards i cleaned with Weapon Shield and was impressed as to how good it was as removing carbon, my barrel hasn't looked this good in a while. THANK YOU WEAPON SHIELD, ill be placing my order on payday.

On a side note it leaves this nice semi gloss finish on my Sig that i have never seen before, BreakFree just wipes off completely where Weapon Shield sticks.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. -Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146
Old November 22, 2007, 09:30 AM   #285
rgates

GotGlock,

If you think it cleans easy now, wait till you run through a few cycles of shooting and cleaning. It gets even easier after the second and third time. I guess it has something to do with it heating up with use while the Weapon Shield is on it. Cures or something, bonds, I don't know. But it's amazing.
Old November 22, 2007, 01:17 PM   #286
Mike40-11

Haven't been back to this topic in a while. I got a sample from George way back in July.

I'll say the same as everyone else. This stuff is fantastic. I still usually use Hoppe's #9 to clean but I don't know if it's even necessary most times anymore. After using the WS for awhile, the guns seem to clean easier and easier.

Generally I clean either every or every other range session depending on how much I shoot but I let my AMT 1911 run about 1500 rounds after lubing with WS. No problems. Wow.

Now I see the needle oiler's available. Off to order a couple, and a bigger bottle!

Great stuff George, thanks!
Old November 29, 2007, 05:11 PM   #287
allamricn

I got my sample, used it on my p2000sk and it cleaned GREAT. So I bought a couple bottles plus two needle applicators and feel that I am set for a while. I was very impressed with WS and plan on using it to clean all my pistols.