The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Competition Shooting

Old April 17, 2000, 11:05 PM   #1
BILLG

Just returned from the match it was very well run and very challenging.Charles,Lin and all the Range Officers and Safety Officers did a GREAT job.There was 14 challenging stages including a dark house complete with sound effects.Thanks to all involved and looking forward to next year.BILLG AO2533
Old April 19, 2000, 05:40 AM   #2
Ned Roundtree

IDPA KY2K was definetly a challenging course. Number one comment I keep hearing over and over again is "Challenging". As a novice the course was good for me. I learned more about IDPA shooting in one day then in months of shooting. First time I shot a car stage. First time I shot a low light house. First time I shot at charging targets. Shooting the KY2K was a great time and fourteen stages of challenge. Congrats to Lin Edwards,Charles Riggs and all the KY club for a great time.
Old April 19, 2000, 07:50 AM   #3
Ricky T

I had a good time, the match was challenging, especially all those no-shoots. It was especially fun since I walked away with the fourth place plaque in CDP Marksman. It was very sad to find out the death of Charles's mother, that was a real downer.
Old April 21, 2000, 07:02 AM   #4
RDF

Were was the match held? I'm interested in learning to shoot some matches. How do i get some info?
Old April 21, 2000, 08:13 AM   #5
Ricky T

The match was held at the Blue Grass Shooting Club in Wilmore, south of Nicholasville, which is south of Lexington. You can find out more about IDPA at "www.idpa.com".