The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old May 22, 2000, 06:44 AM   #1
Ned Roundtree

Argghhh....The week of Mule Camp. Greatest cowboy show in the Southeast. And I'm left behind to help manage our shoot again. Yes, I know, our fourth Sunday of the month shoot coincides with Mule Camp! Who made this schedule? Anyway, us Mule Camp wanna be's will shoot our match less our many compadres that will head south. Gone are No Purse Nez, Cherokee Big Dog, Jessamine Creek Kid, Rev. Elegy Stoner, and many others...all the best shooters. Wait a moment? The best shooters...you mean I may actually stand a chance to rank in the top ten at our club. Well, there is a small silver lining here. Mule Camp Wanna Be's we may actually rank high this month!
Old May 22, 2000, 07:47 PM   #2
Bill Mitchell
Staff Alumnus

Howdy Ned,

We'll miss ya down here! We've been working hard the past three days,and with two more days work,we'll be set. It's gonna be the biggest and best yet! Make someone else stay home next year so's you can join us.

Bellicose Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Mitchell (edited May 22, 2000).]
Old May 24, 2000, 12:59 PM   #3
Ned Roundtree

Isn't that the truth! I know you will have a great time. I'll have to listen to the guys and gals talk about it for weeks on end!