The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old February 10, 2000, 11:38 PM   #1
Vaquero

I recently saw what lookeed like a great deal. CRKT Sealtac for $25. SO I ordered one. I haven't had much experience w/ CRKT, and wondered what I have gotten myself into...Anyone have one, used one, seen, one? Failing that, does anyone have a CRKT knife of any sort? I'm curious about the quality of these knives...Did I get a screamin deal, or did I get suckered?
Old February 11, 2000, 02:54 AM   #2
lewis

In general, Columbia River knives are one of the best deals in the production knife world. $25 sounds like a good deal to me for the SEALTAC. Go to www.bladeforums.com to learn anything you could ever want to learn about knives. It is set up just like this site and you can search for Colunbia River and you will get alot of info.
Old February 11, 2000, 10:52 AM   #3
tenders

I have a CRKT M16-13 folder. I love this knife. Benchmade feel and quality at a fraction oo the price. Nice and tough, and hasn't failed me yet.

-Tim Enders
Old February 13, 2000, 03:55 PM   #4
saands

I got the smallest of the SealTac knives a while ago and sent it back after I found out how small the handle was. I'd agree that, in general CRK&T are a good value and I still have an old ApacheII. I finally bought a Chris Reeve Sebenza, and haven't bought a knife since. I thought that was a good deal, but now I've moved on to this forum and am spending WAY more on Firearms than I ever did on knives
saands