The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old October 11, 2012, 05:22 PM   #1
chaz12

Buffalo Brothers ivory grips update

In my other thread I described ordering a set of ivory grips from them and paying extra to send the pistol to them for custom fitting.

The grips were not satisfactory to me when I got the pistol back, so I asked them for a refund.

Buffalo Brothers has agreed to give me a refund on the grips themselves which cost $75. I am out the cost of the fitting and shipping both ways, about $100.

Frankly, I did not expect much, since the grips are most likely not re-usable. So all in all, I consider this a fairly reasonable compromise.

Chaz
Old October 11, 2012, 06:17 PM   #2
olmontanaboy

Well, that's better than a total loss although they should have refunded all your money considering they did a lousy job fitting them and glued them to your frame. That's poor bussiness in my opinion.
Old October 12, 2012, 06:09 AM   #3
pghrich

Hello, well getting back less than half your money is like a slap in the face, but then again its better than nothing back, i would still tell them you are not happy [ after you get the refund of course], rich