The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old January 6, 2008, 10:39 PM   #1
Tuckerp229

The best casual/dress carry pants

I just stumbled across these and was very impressed. I thought I would pass them along. For those of you looking for pants that don't scream or even hint "carry" and are familiar with the Columbia "Landers", here you go. Same idea, but they beat the "Landers" a mile. These are well made for long wear using extra heavy weave material in the pants and the pockets. The pockets are "way" generous pockets and the MP just flat out disappears as did a PM40, Colt 1903 pocket pistol and a bunch of other guns.
The inside covert pockets zip shut and are completely out of site the the front pocket opening. There are two mag pockets sewn in the covert pocket as well. These are a great value. I found them for sale for $39.95 at Streichers in Golden Valley MN which apparently has other locations and warehouses in other states. Here is their info and a link to the manufacturer for more info.
Streicher's

Appears in the Categories:

* Gunsmiths
* Police Equipment & Supplies

10911 Highway 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441

(763) 546-1155

manufacturers link, http://www.511tactical.com/index.asp...3&number=74269