The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old April 1, 2013, 10:15 AM   #1
calljon

Do Not Buy From Black Horse Arsenal

Hi All,

Just wanted to give you all a heads-up to not buy from Jerry at Black Horse Arsenal (BHA) out of Halsey, OR. I placed an order from them back in January for some Rifle parts (which they immediately charged my credit card for) and still have not shipped my items. I have tried to call them numerous times and now their number has been disconnected. I've also tried to email them four times and have yet to get a response. I fortunately was able to contest the charges on my CC before my 60-days expired but it appears BHA was able to defraud a lot of people. Some of these people prepaid for orders placed back in September and they have yet to receive their orders or a refund.

Like I said, just wanting to give everyone a heads-up.

Last edited by Shane Tuttle; April 1, 2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Removed links to another board