The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old May 28, 2000, 12:57 AM   #1
El Rojo

Sorry, I just can't help being excited. I bought about 3000 once fired Federal and Winchester Match .308 brass. Take a wild guess how much?

$100!

I should never need .308 brass ever again. Oh how happy the M1A and Rem 700 will be, that is if I owned any of those rifles.
Old May 28, 2000, 05:31 PM   #2
Hutch

Is there any chance such a deal could be had again? If not, are you interested in laying off any of your windfall, at *MODEST* profit, of course <G>? I know many 308'ers that would love to feed their varminters some of this stuff...
Old May 28, 2000, 11:30 PM   #3
El Rojo

MY supplier got it all from a sniper school or something. He was asking $150 for it, but I guess he got tired of it laying around the garage ! I was thinking about selling some of it, but i am not sure just yet. If I do I will probably post it on gunbroker.com.