The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old December 13, 2012, 12:40 PM   #1
RedBowTies88

Tokarev IWB Holster Options..

Anyone know of companies producing them? Would love to get a crossbreed but unfortunatly they don't produce holsters for this firearm

P.s. I'm well aware of the "issues" with carrying this firearm. I understand the saftey they gun was originally built with and thats what I intend to use. The "add on" saftely will be removed.

Thanks
Old December 13, 2012, 01:13 PM   #2
amd6547

I found that a Don Hume clip on IWB for the Browning HiPower fit my tokarev very well.
If I were going to use it all the time, a little wet molding would have made it perfect.
The tokarev, with it's slim width and compact grip frame carries easily.
Old December 13, 2012, 01:26 PM   #3
RedBowTies88

Thank you sir, I will look into that.

Absolute comfort while very desireable isn't 100% necessary as I can only carry a few days of the year. But nevertheless I want something to be able to carry this amazing gun with. I very much enjoy it. I've also gotten a bit of a bad taste for "universal" type holsters.. I have one for my p64 and while it gets the job done it doesn't exactly perform as desired.
Old December 13, 2012, 03:56 PM   #4
Gaerek

Check out Concealment Solutions. The owner (and the guy who makes the holsters) takes it as a challenge, in a way, if you have him make you a holster for a strange gun. He has an extensive blue gun collection, and it may very well have a Tokarev in it. It might take a little bit of time for him to get you a holster, but he just might be able to do it.
Old December 13, 2012, 04:16 PM   #5
RedBowTies88

Thanks, I'll get in touch with them!