The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Competition Shooting

Old September 26, 2007, 12:12 PM   #1

NCSA range development

Now that Camp Perry is a done deal we are expanding our scope of operations. I have been in contact with 3 military bases and I am working on the details to get us into the following bases. Fort McCoy, WI Fort Knox, KY and Fort Hood, TX

Folks who are interested in getting onboard with us please feel free to contact me or come to our website and forums to contact us.

All have 1,000 yard ranges. The jewel will be Fort Hood which has infantry pop up targets at distance up to 2,000 yards.

You can't make an omlette with out breaking a few eggs!

Nick
northcoastshooters.com
Old September 27, 2007, 12:58 PM   #2

More information as Follows.

First Contact has been made at Fort Drum, NY I have the powers to be asking if soldjers would be welcome to shoot with us. The answer.......OF Course!

They have a 500 yard range available with electronic scoring. This is not a 1,000 yards but it is a place to shoot at 500 yards. I will keep you folks posted as we progress. Please feel free to drop in on out forums for information as well. northcoastshooters.com

Nick