The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Old January 2, 2013, 02:32 PM   #1
Gary Slider

VA Now Honors IN. NM St Parks. NRA/GOA/CCRKBA/St.Orgs/Etc. Civil Discourse

The Virginia State Police have listed Indiana as another state they will honor. You can view the listing here:
http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Firearms_Reciprocity.shtm
Indiana already honors all other states. This brings to 28 the number of states Virginia “Honors”.

Starting 1/1/13 New Mexico now allows carry in their State Parks. State law didn’t ban the carrying but State Park Administrative Rule dids. Those Admin Rules were amended in late Dec. 2012 becoming effective the first of this year.

I don’t have to tell you what is in the news lately. I never agree with anyone 100% but we are under Lethal Attack and must defend ourselves the best we can. Joining the NRA/GOA/CCRKBA/St.Orgs Etc or more than one can only help our cause. Numbers mean a lot and the more of us who belong the stronger our voice is. I highly recommend you join one or more. The biggest fights are ahead of us and we need everyone involved.

I am very proud to be a member of the Firearms Community. Seeing the filth we have been called in all branches of the media since mid December has sickened me. What I am proud of is the response of the vast majority of those in the Firearms Community. It has been civil and we haven’t lowered ourselves to the very low standards the anti’s have lowered themselves to in the last weeks. You are to be commended and I hope we all maintain that high standard in the weeks and months ahead.

The VA and IN pages will not be updated until early 1/4/13 as I am away from home until then.
Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.
Old January 2, 2013, 05:36 PM   #2
ClydeFrog

God's work...

Thanks GS!
You're fighting the good fight. Keep up your efforts.
Clyde
Old January 2, 2013, 09:42 PM   #3
wally626

My Brother in law will be happy.

Hopefully VA in the next session wil consider accepting all permits. Hopefully we do not have to spend too much defending against anti-gun bills.
Old January 3, 2013, 07:48 PM   #4
Warrior1256

I belong to the NRA, CCRKBA and Law Enforcement Alliance of America. Proud member of all.