The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old November 20, 2009, 04:35 PM   #1
gregjc9

Plug for RMR

Being new to reloading, and trying to research and begin building my stash of components, I happened to run across a post by Longdayjake, and noticed his site, Rocky Mountain Reloading. I checked it out, placed my order on the 11th, and received it today. Email comms was very good and kept me informed on the status, and the price was good, but the service was better. I like dealing with someone that supports the community, so I expect he'll continue to get my business, and hopefully anyone else I know that also reloads.

Greg

Last edited by gregjc9; November 20, 2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old November 20, 2009, 06:26 PM   #2
Walkalong

Yep, Jake is good to go. AC
Old December 1, 2009, 12:42 PM   #3
Longdayjake

Just noticed this post. I really appreciate you taking the time to post. However, it seems strange to me that you purchased on the 11th and the bullets didn't show up until the 20th. Usually its just a few days not an entire week. If that is my fault I sincerely apologize. I really take pride in how quick I ship and 9 days is unacceptable to me.
Old December 1, 2009, 01:17 PM   #4
gregjc9

It's all good with me, I'm just starting to build my cache up anyway, so it's not an issue, I'm glad to get them. I just attributed the delay to snail mail.

I still have 300 on b/o from Midway from mid October.

Greg
Old December 2, 2009, 03:33 PM   #5
margiesex

Gone?

I tried to run up www.rmrbullets.com today, and I find it's gone? What's up? Jake had good prices and always shipped asap.

Hope all is OK there.

God bless.

Margiesex

And remember: Hug your God and your guns - 'cause he's coming for them both, and soon.
Old December 2, 2009, 10:21 PM   #6
elkman06

Nice, clicked on the link and Go Daddy came up w/ the appropriate amount of Spam..luckily the spam/pop up blocker caught most of it.
elkman06

"Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6"
Old December 3, 2009, 07:24 AM   #7
gregjc9

I saw a post from Jake elsewhere that he was having problems with his site, and if you needed anything to pm him.

Greg
Old December 3, 2009, 04:23 PM   #8
Longdayjake

Yes my site is down for about another day. A while back I bought out my partner. Well, its the time of year where we had to renew the domain, merchant account, and shopping cart. All of that was under his account along with about 50 other websites he created and runs. So, we had to move it all over to my personal account but that required a few days of downtime. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can pm me if you want some info. It should be back up tomorrow.
Old December 4, 2009, 09:50 PM   #9
Longdayjake

Everything should be up and running again. Also, I added a direct link to paypal if you want to pay with paypal instead of a credit card.