The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Closed Thread

Old February 18, 2013, 03:27 PM   #26
SL1

Adamantium,

No this thread was not "started with the idea of experimenting" as you are now arguing.

It was started by a new reloader who was confused about what he had read in a magazine, so he was checking it here. He has now realized what the magazine actually said, so the original intent of this thread has long-since been satisfied.

I think it is funny that you feel so compelled to keep posting, while each of your posts is futher undermining your credibility.

If you want to discuss "experimenting," please start a new thread with that heading.
Old February 18, 2013, 04:28 PM   #27
Spats McGee
Staff

Arkmaker, welcome to The Firing Line!

For the rest of you, I know precious little about reloading. I do, however, recognize a spittin' contest when I see one. Please knock off the bickering.
Old February 18, 2013, 06:29 PM   #28
hunter52

Maybe I missed something, the OP started out saying something about 9mm ...but is actually loading for a .38... which is an entirely different critter...seating depth is not as much of an issue.
Old February 19, 2013, 09:24 AM   #29
Art Eatman
Staff in Memoriam

Since SL1 stayed with the original subject and Arkmaker seems satisfied, enuf be enuf.
Closed Thread