The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old March 2, 2009, 08:23 PM   #1
autotech6

Parts for colt double eagle

Hello fellow gun owners I was wondering where a guy might find replacement sights for a colt double eagle 10mm MK2 series 90. I have been all over the net and can't seem to find anything. Grips are another issue as well, I want to keep it at factory specs. if possible. Any info would be great, thanks and have a great day.
Old March 2, 2009, 09:16 PM   #2
BanditSRT8

I don't think there was ever an aftermarket for this gun, so you might be SOL on replacement grips.

I'd also be surprised if Colt themselves even had replacement parts for it. I believe they are still trying to forget they ever made those things (well, at least it wasn't as tragic as the All American 2000!!!)

Maybe if you send your stock grips off to Larry Davidson, he might make you a set of his killer grips to fit.
XD9 SC 2 tone | Glock 19 "Cogan Custom" | HK45 | HK P7M8 | HK P30 | Kimber Eclipse Pro II | Springfield EMP | Glock 19 TALO Limited Edition | S&W 1911 Doug Koenig Edition Bi-Tone | EAA Witness Elite "MATCH" | XD40 Service V10 ported "Custom" | Ruger LCP | S&W M&P15 w/EOTech | GSG-5 L | FN FS2000 w/EOTech
Old March 2, 2009, 09:31 PM   #3
tony pasley

You can still get the Colt grips and there are a few custom makers who will make them for you. I love mine.