The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old October 30, 2007, 12:54 PM   #1
Esco

Regional Section!

This is my very first post....Just been looking around and I really like The Firing Line. I was thinking that it would be a REALLY GREAT IDEA to have a regional section in the forums. It would be great to be able to have discussions on events and issues that are particular to your state/region. I'm hoping that you like my idea. I believe it would help this forum grow even further and be much more helpful than it already is. So...what are the possibilities on something like this being created?
Old October 30, 2007, 01:10 PM   #2
Don H

Esco,

Welcome to the forum. Your question was discussed earlier this year. Here is a link: http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=234357
Old October 30, 2007, 01:21 PM   #3
Esco

Quote:
Esco,

Welcome to the forum. Your question was discussed earlier this year. Here is a link: http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=234357
Hmm...I'm going to have to go check that section of the forum out. Hopefully it really is as good as they explain compared to a regional section.

Anyway, Thanks for the info!