The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Closed Thread

Old March 18, 2009, 03:21 PM   #176
taylorce1

Quote:
I am the female wife of the Game Warden, BTW.
I stand corrected as well!
Old March 18, 2009, 03:22 PM   #177
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

OH CRAP!!!! Gotta watch what i say! seriously G.W.'s Are usually the ones I like to pick brain on!
I also think that her warning of viciousness of the link and wolves eating a still living animal were a little sarcastic warning to the few who seem to think we all want total eradication of the wolf when in fact most of us want states to be allowed to manage their own resources and serve their residents!
IBTL.... Last one for this page...
Brent
Old March 18, 2009, 03:36 PM   #178
mtnm

...oh darn, but he's been retired for 10 years... oops I blew it again.

Quote:
The predator is a fierce and powerful animal and has been doing what they do since the dawn of Creation.
What I see when I looked at those pictures is, This is the same way it was done for thousands of years.
I have gotten that reaction before. It always mystifies me, BTW. My picture comment probablly out of place on a board like this one, but I mostly post on Horse dicussion boards- with kids- LOL.

Yeah- Brent taught me how to kill a wildhog with a knife yesterday.
You dont learn that on Horse boards. LOL.

Captian Charlie invited us over from the John Lyons board... so I came and lurked. I had to post in this thread though, because I have so much to say.

You guys are great you know.

Quote:
i have read with great interest all of your posts on this thread. However this one statement spoils all the rest.
Thank you I will remember that. My forum friends teach me how to write a better arguement each time. I thought about it and perhaps that disclaimer is just like carrying in church? Mostly you dont need it and you hope you never will. You may think you are talking to a guy who is really a girl on the net - or vice versa- and one never knows who will read your posts.

My husband spent his entire career trying to protect the Idaho grizzly. He failed. I want to protect the Idaho wolf. It is a loosing battle too.

May you guys alway have the desire of your heart.
You are a great bunch of people.

Last edited by mtnm; March 18, 2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old March 18, 2009, 05:34 PM   #179
Art Eatman
Staff in Memoriam

Hokay. Full up. This will all show up again, never fear.

Thanks to all.

Art
Closed Thread