The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old May 13, 2008, 01:36 AM   #26
elmoh

The first couple of times I ordered from Chris, I had no trouble. But then I ordered and nothing, I would call and call, till I finally got mad and drove 4 hrs to his house and wait there till he made them.

It is sad, Of all the holsters I have tried, his fit me the best, and you can't even count on him. Sad indeed.
Old May 13, 2008, 01:45 PM   #27
gorgon24

Thanks for the info

I actually considered ordering at one time. Until I read this post a while ago.

Now the longer it goes and the more I read .... I think I am one of the lucky ones.

This feedback thread is second to none! It has saved me time and money from dealing with some less than honest folks.

Thanks to all who participate
Old May 29, 2008, 01:56 AM   #28
hankfan79

When the mag holders are taken off the belt PROPERLY..they work just fine. I had one break on me(my own fault) and he replaced them. He is local here so getting them is no problem. I wish you guys had better luck.

He is a good guy but runs a 1 man shop. That does not excuse him for such a long period with no response. Hope everyone gets their stuff.

One thing I do know is he closed the website due to the backlog. He did a magazine interview and has been behind ever since.