The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old January 29, 2013, 01:36 PM   #1
Cjsrch

Tips for hog hunting in fl?

My father and I want to give hog hunting a try (we live in south fl)
Anyone have any tips for places to try.. I found a lot of private land places but It seems a lot of them are not really hunting. (Example they release a purple hundred hog into a fenced in 1000 acre plot with feed stations)

We were also thinking about snake hunting since apparently you don't need a license for them ...
Old February 9, 2013, 04:10 AM   #2
frigate88

A lot of places are closed to hunt this time of year. If you have anyone that you know with private land or any state land that is not a management area then you're good to hunt them. Not sure where in S Fl you are, but when season opens you can try some of the management areas like, Holylands, hungryland, Corbett, alapatta flats, dupwee, and so on.
"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for thier own actions."
****BLEED BLUE, 10-8****