The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old October 2, 2002, 09:41 PM   #26
Al Thompson
Staff Alumnus

Mall Ninja

http://www.geocities.com/suketh.geo/...l_ninja_1.html

Los like someone copied the original from Glock Talk and hosted it there.

The Mall Ninja is a parody and relatively funny...
Old October 3, 2002, 05:57 AM   #27
Schmit
Staff Alumnus

As a friends Mother use to say... "Tactical is as Tactical does."

Anything can be used Tactically. Now our beloved friends "The Marketers" came up with using Tactical to describe most anything that anyone that is DOD/LEO/Spl Ops/SWAT/etc uses. (especially if it is black)

"These are Tactical Socks! Issued by the FBI CWOT (Cold Weather Operations Team). They have 5 oz of Kevlar which protect your feet and 10 oz of Thermafiber to keep them toasty. With them you don't have to worry about your feet getting cold or banged up."

Ohhhhhhhhhh..... Aaaaaaaaaaaa. Woooooow! Give me 10 pairs!! Do they come in any color but black?

"Notoriety is fleeting,
Anonymity is forever!"
Old October 3, 2002, 11:07 AM   #28
HKguy9

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhhhh..... Aaaaaaaaaaaa. Woooooow! Give me 10 pairs!! Do they come in any color but black?
They also come in woodland, desert and OD. PM me if you want a set and I can get you LE pricing.
Old October 3, 2002, 11:41 AM   #29
Camel

Tactical is so out

Where can I get a strategic shotgun? Thats better than tactical right?

"There are three reasons to own a gun: to protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals, and to keep the King of England out of your face."
-- Krusty the Clown
Old October 3, 2002, 06:56 PM   #30
HKguy9

Remington Marine Magnum finished in Strategic Silver, very retro, like the strategic bombers of the 1950s.
Old October 4, 2002, 04:47 PM   #31
Monkeyleg

I feel so cheap...

There's a website I did for a friend's gunshop. He stocks a lot of stuff from BlackHawk products, so there's a page for that. Everything but tactical socks, I guess. It's at http://www.shootersshop.com/blackhawk.html

I swear, I was forced to do it!
Old October 5, 2002, 06:22 AM   #32
Schmit
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
They also come in woodland, desert and OD.
Hey Skunk...

Can you get matching Boxers & Briefs? You know, for those times when someone finds themselfs suddenly awaken out of bed in the middle of the night and have to immediatly go into a Tactical Posture?

My wife is also looking for some undergarments.... well me actually (for her!.... tactical Nylons, Garder, Push-up Bra, and Teddy. Know a source? Now, the Cats PJs would be a Maid costume in Tactical Urban Camo... don't ya think?

"Notoriety is fleeting,
Anonymity is forever!"
Old October 5, 2002, 12:08 PM   #33
HKguy9

Quote:
Can you get matching Boxers & Briefs? You know, for those times when someone finds themselfs suddenly awaken out of bed in the middle of the night and have to immediatly go into a Tactical Posture?
Schmid, we are working on them, we are expecting a January 2003 release on the tactical boxer/briefs.

Too many people find themselves awaken by a BG in their room and don't have time to go for the gun in their lockbox. That's why nightstand (unsecured) guns are a bad idea. Our tactical underwear has a pocket built into them so you can pack while you sleep! There is also a pocket for a 6V surefire or extra magazine.
Old October 5, 2002, 05:49 PM   #34
Kevan

I have "tactical" tatoos----two ravens! heehee! (Well, they're black...)