The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old January 21, 2008, 12:34 PM   #1
whiteroach

Anyone know Servo77

Have a deal pending with Servo77, Can't get any response.I was wondering if anybody knows him? Thanks
Old January 21, 2008, 04:46 PM   #2
zukiphile

I wouldn't waste my time, again.
Old January 21, 2008, 11:00 PM   #3
Servo77

response sent...been out of town much of the weekend and I still haven't seen your payment arrive...and don't bother with zukiphile...he has sour grapes
Old January 22, 2008, 10:04 AM   #4
zukiphile

On the contrary. I am glad I never made it to the stage involving sending you money.

To clarify, I met your terms, but you decided to delay for about a month and try to get more money from me than you had placed in your WTS posts. You were not a person of your word. Hope you've changed for the better.
Old January 22, 2008, 10:45 AM   #5
Servo77

check these out if you need some info.

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...hlight=Servo77

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...hlight=Servo77 (read last post, it includes some comments about the gun recieved by one of the people above)

I just choose not to deal with those that ask me to do something illegal.

Last edited by Servo77; January 22, 2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old January 22, 2008, 11:19 AM   #6
zukiphile

Servo, your assertion is demonstrably false. I kept my warning vague, but you seem driven to revisit the issue.

I provided you the BATF provision that indicated the correct way to ship. At no time were you asked to do anything illegal. You responded,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servo77
Unless you are willing to wait until I make sure I am meeting all obligations of the law and have a shipper that will not charge me an arm and leg so as to insure I make what I need to on this sale, then I will have to decline to sell the guns to you.
You made an offer of sale with a price of "$600 shipped", then protested that delivery, in the same state no less, would cost too much. You came to that conclusion two months after posting your WTS ad.

You may have been competent or honest, but you were not both. Misrepresenting your past actions is neither.
Old January 22, 2008, 01:05 PM   #7
Servo77

It would seem that others' experience with me on this forum is quite to the contrary of your assertions (see above threads), which I am afraid are grossly incorrect. People can also search my name on here if they like. THe only complaint they will find is from you and again I am stating that what you asked me to do was illegal. You can change the text of my PM's and post it all you like, but I stand by my claims.

Regardless, you have never had a deal with me. Those in the threads above have, so I feel it is inappropriate for you to continue with this sort of behavior. You have made your claims, and I have mine, now let it rest.

Funny, I can find no positive feedback on this forum describing any kind of deals that people have made with you. Seems that I have several deals that have ALL been positive. GO figure......
Old January 22, 2008, 01:16 PM   #8
Wildalaska

Geez, you guys are just being so MEAN to each other.

Wildhaveyouhuggedyourmg34todayAlaska TM
Old January 22, 2008, 01:18 PM   #9
Servo77

lol... .

It is irritating, but oh well...

I have reported his posts.

ServoIwishIhadagoldolemg34tohug77
Old January 22, 2008, 02:07 PM   #10
zukiphile

Quote:
Regardless, you have never had a deal with me.
You are mistaken. When the terms you offer are met, you have a contract, or a "deal". That you tried to renegotiate before you breached does not mean there was never a "deal".

Quote:
THe only complaint they will find is from you and again I am stating that what you asked me to do was illegal.
Your statement is false. Producing the BATF provision and indicating that you should follow it is not a request to do something illegal.

Quote:
You can change the text of my PM's and post it all you like, but I stand by my claims.
Significantly, you have never before challenged the accuracy of the above quote, even though I have noted it to you before. Do you think your recollection of your PM was better when you wrote it, or now, two years later?

Your PM language was not altered, though I did bold the relevent portion. The staff are welcome to directly view your 12-16-2005, 12:19 PM PM to me, and verify the accuracy of the quote above. It is in my queue of rec'd PMs.

Whiteroach, best of luck.

Last edited by zukiphile; January 22, 2008 at 02:46 PM.
Old January 22, 2008, 03:28 PM   #11
whiteroach

?

Sure didn't want all this to happen, I didn't know if anything was wrong with the (sick)because I had not heard anything.
Old January 22, 2008, 03:52 PM   #12
Splat!!

I have to give servo77 a good rating since I forgot I dealt with him and didn't leave any feedback...........This looks like a good place to leave it

I bought a wingmaster 870 barrel from him
Old January 22, 2008, 05:21 PM   #13
Servo77

Thanks splat. I appreciate it. Another satisfied customer .

Kill any deer with it?

Last edited by Servo77; January 22, 2008 at 05:55 PM.
Old January 22, 2008, 06:05 PM   #14
zukiphile

Quote:
I just don't like my integrity being questioned by people who have no evidence of their own.
Then let me suggest that you not call your integrity into question with demonstrably false statements.

Quote:
zukiphile....unhealthy interest in Servo77's deals...
My initial response was to a direct question was a short, non-specific statement. You have prolonged this by issuing misrepresentations about me. I am not the subject of this thread.

If you have never breached an agreement or tried to re-negotiate a deal before or since, that would be good.

This fellow seem to have had a similar experience though.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?...ode=linearplus

Quote:
...and no feedback whatsoever.....hmmmmmmmmmm....enough said.
I don't sell things here. Why would I have feedback. Your implication is deceptive.

Quote:
Zuki....is there some point you will get past this and move on?
When you cease misrepresenting matters.

Quote:
I stand by my statements, you stand by yours...whatever....just move on.
Whatever?

The statements with which I took issue are demonstrably incorrect. I have the PMs. Feedback was requested. I provided it. If you don't want to see the evidence, take your own advice and move on.
Old January 22, 2008, 06:25 PM   #15
Wildalaska

This is ridiculous

WildhaveyouhuggedyourM240todayAlaska ™
Closed Thread