The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Revolver Forum

Old November 10, 2012, 06:34 PM   #26
Pointshoot

I first saw the pic of that revolver and had absolutely no iinterest in it. - - But in just the last few days we've been having trouble with coyotes and our livestock, dogs, and cats. They are active at night and especially early ini the morning and at dusk. A nine shot 22WMR revolver with sights you can see under low light conditions would be handy. I also think that they should have made it a convertible version, though. - - - I would love to borrow one for a week. Don't know about buying a 22 WMR only version though.
Old November 11, 2012, 11:00 AM   #27
B.L.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weblance
There are other convertibles available, Ruger makes several BlackHawks that ship with 2 cylinders, a .357-9mm, and a 45 Long Colt-45 ACP. There are also Double Action 22 revolvers that are convertible. They are the Taurus 922 and Charter Arms Pathfinder Combo. These are both 22 Long Rifle-22 WMR. There may be others also, but these are in current production.
For what it's worth, the 9mm and .357 are not exactly the same diameter either, .355 vs .357, but close enough to work.