The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Closed Thread

Old June 20, 2007, 05:26 PM   #26
Wildalaska

Quote:
Slag your "community" (clique). This board is not a little clubhouse for you and your know-it-all buddies. The moderators will decide who posts what in here not you.
The mods do decide, but no prohibition against us know it alls from pointing out stupidity

Quote:
but spare us this BS about "embarrassing the community of firearms"
Unfortunately, you have had a string of embarrasing posts.....

WA
Old June 20, 2007, 06:48 PM   #27
Trip20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
ow, pee on that That's a load of bunk!
Sorry, Doug. That's no bunk. Numbers don't lie:

Don't get offended. When you post something rational, I stay out unless I can contribute or otherwise offer something to the subject.

The moderators decide who says what – you got it Doug – and I have no intension of deciding for you what is and what is not appropriate. In fact, I'm hoping for just the opposite -- that you'll take more care on your own.

What I am doing, and what I'll continue to do as long as I'm a member here, is express my opinion of your ridiculousness when it surfaces, so that those 524 guests know that crowd control with gatling guns is not what well-adjusted gun owners consider.

You should study Capt Charlie's signature, as it addresses the issue of your words representing us all. That concept is not part of any "clique," but part of the mission of this board.
Old June 20, 2007, 07:22 PM   #28
Doug.38PR

When I said clique, I didn't mean TFL, I mean't you and your handful of loudmouths, bullys and forum baiters. It's consistantly the same 4 or 5 people that bait, bully and provoke TFL members.

With that. I go back to calling on the mods to close this thread. It is WAY off topic, the original topic I have deleted anyway and it has long since passed from a civil discussion if it ever was one

Last edited by Doug.38PR; June 20, 2007 at 07:54 PM.
Old June 20, 2007, 11:42 PM   #29
natjohnb

If you can't let your comments stand for the world to see, then you probably should not have posted them in the first place.

The only purpose for a novelty gun such as this is mowing down rows and rows of advancing enemy pop cans Anything else is simply laughable .22lr gatling gun, vehicle mounted for marauding, rioters? LOL!!!!!ROTFL!!!!!!LMFAO!!!!!!!!
Old June 21, 2007, 12:05 AM   #30
Southern_guy

A cool anti riot weapon would be a potato launcher. Wad some newspaper in front of the chamber, pour in about 300 SuperBalls, stick a wad in after it, then trigger it for a nonlethat deterrent.
Old June 21, 2007, 12:33 AM   #31
RsqVet

Doug --

Riot control is not a civilian function, period, end of story. Worrying about it as you do here failry conssitantly makes about as much sense as buying your own fire engine "just in case"... heck even that sounds sensable compared to this...

If there ever comes a day when riots must be stoped by civilian force then we are all in a world of hurt...

Yes riots do happen, they and cival unrest in general is worth thinking about but in general get the heck out (OR be a happy, dead, proud property owner....) and only use a weapon if you have to... and only for egress from whatever mess you have found yourself in.... if we had to deal with a riot my first question would be how much fuel is in my truck where can I get some more, second woudl be what direction are we going in, and weapons would be with me but would be a teartary concern...

Really Doug, I was down at Katrina, I saw serious civial unrest, breakdown of society all of that jazz... it WAS shocking, however, what you worry about and propose is so FAR beyond that it defies words, and the manner in which you frame questions and resonses offften leaves me thinking that you are exaclty the kind of lose cannon that would make a bad situation worse and or get someone needlessly killed.
Old June 21, 2007, 01:42 AM   #32
Wildalaska

Quote:
When I said clique, I didn't mean TFL, I mean't you and your handful of loudmouths, bullys and forum baiters.
Hey I hope Im on that list with Trip, hes good company even if he has politcally suspect opinions at times

In fact, can I be a bully.?..I've always been sort of soft and weak and dearly would love to take someones lunch money.....

WildwaitidratherbetheforumidiotilljustlearnhowtotypelikeoneowaitialreadydoheyicanbeanidiotwithoutdougspermissionhoorayAlaska
Old June 21, 2007, 05:16 AM   #33
Tamara
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug.38PR
I go back to calling on the mods to close this thread.
Okay.
Closed Thread