The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 2, 2009, 11:00 AM   #1
K-Man

K&D Holsters

K&D Holsters is now back online and accepting orders. Our website is www.kdholsters.com.

There are a number of changes with respect to the holsters and guns that we offer. There are some changes to the order process, and there has been some price changes. We are only taking a limited number of orders for the IWB and OWB holsters each month. Holsters for the pocket style guns will be available strictly from an on-hand/in-stock inventory. (We'll be updating that shortly.) There is limited color choice. All of this is being done in an effort to streamline our offerings, and, ultimately, get the holsters, accessories, etc., to you much sooner.

We've brought back our Maverick Defender (pictured below). The unique feature about the Maverick Defender is that the belt slot piece allows you to adjust the cant of the holster. You can wear it from the small of the back area around to a crossdraw position, simply by making the adjustment.

We'll also be offering gun rugs with genuine exotic skins. This one has zebra:

Some of the general style of leather accessories that we'll offer will include wallets and clutch purses with genuine exotic skins. (Be sure and check out the miscellaneous leathercraft item page on our website.) These pictured have FL gator:

Some of the archery accessories will include pocket quivers, hip quivers, and arm guards. Here's the pocket quiver:

We'll be offering a couple of different styles of gun belts, one of which will cater more to musicians. We'll be offering custom guitar straps and the making of custom acoustic guitars.

Feel free to peruse our website. We appreciate your interest, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

U.S. Navy (Retired)

May we always have the freedom to pursue our dreams.
Old October 2, 2009, 02:08 PM   #2
novalty

Very nice holsters, and other products. Just wish you had a holster for my S&W 5906
Old October 2, 2009, 02:30 PM   #3
K-Man

Novalty:

We do have an Eagle Defender available for immediate sale/shipment. You can see it on our available holster link/list: http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af20/KD_Holsters/. It's shown on the 4th row, first picture on the left. I also have a Dakota Defender for the 5906 pictured on the same page. Click on the picture and it will bring up the info about the holster. Other than one becoming available in that way, I'm sorry to say we do not offer them as a regular choice.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

U.S. Navy (Retired)

May we always have the freedom to pursue our dreams.

Last edited by K-Man; October 2, 2009 at 07:37 PM.