The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old November 6, 2011, 12:12 PM   #1
1baddcamaross

Sorting machines.

Hi, recently I had to purchase an entire warehouse full of equipment to get just a couple metalworking machines I needed. So, in the deal, I had to remove a bunch of reloading equipment and I have no use for it. I was wondering if anyone here knows what it's worth, or how I could sell it because it's alot of heavy stuff.

Thanks
-Christian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0311.jpg (250.9 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0310.jpg (248.5 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0313.jpg (241.3 KB, 120 views)
Old November 6, 2011, 12:18 PM   #2
1baddcamaross

There are also acouple things not in the photos, like a conveyor belt with a magnetic sorter, that goes under the blue feeder, and 2 unfinished vibratory tables. The one that is finished I powered up and it sorts cases very fast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0312.jpg (245.8 KB, 94 views)
Old November 9, 2011, 05:08 AM   #3
Dr. Strangelove

That looks like commercial type equipment, not saying you might not find some interest here, but you'd need to find someone who loaded really high volume.

Most normal loaders aren't going to have a use for that kind of equipment, even if they did, freight costs would kill the deal in most cases, unless they are within driving distance to pick it up.