The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old January 3, 2000, 03:56 PM   #1
Roadking

I'm looking for a Blade-Tech belt holster for an HK P7M8. Contacted the company and they're on back-order (7-days). Does anyone know of a place online or via telephone that I can contact that carries a large stock of these holsters?
Old January 3, 2000, 04:23 PM   #2
Mal H
Staff

I know Midway carries Blade-Tech's, but don't have them listed in the recent catalogs due to lack of space. You might want to give them a call at 1-800-243-3220.
Old January 3, 2000, 08:17 PM   #3
JerryM

You might try this site. http://www.botachtactical.com/
Some have had poor service from them, but my own experience has been good. I don't know if they have your holster, however. Luck, Jerry
Old January 4, 2000, 11:52 AM   #4
Fred

I'll second JerryM's comments. I bought from Botach last year during their summer sale and had no problems. I must tell you, however, that there were so many problems noted on the Glock Talk board that there had to be at least some truth to them. It appears that Botach's customer service and delivery promises are spotty at best.

------------------
Regards - AZFred

Old January 4, 2000, 06:13 PM   #5
Roadking

I checked with Botach. The guy on the phone didn't seem to be listening to me. I had to repeat several times what I was looking for and that I was just checking to see if they had it in stock. Finally I found that they did not have it in stock. I went ahead and ordered it online direct from Blade-Tech.

Thanks for the responses.
Old January 7, 2000, 06:40 PM   #6
Tecolote

Roadking,

Please post your impressions of the Blade-Tech holster. I'd like to order one but have read that their quality has dropped. Thanks.

If you want a leather holster for your H&KP7M8 check out http://www.hoeppner-schumann.de/Englisch/indexe.htm

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.
Old January 7, 2000, 08:37 PM   #7
Arnistador

MD makes Kydex GunGlove for the P7M8 in all models. Give us a call and we will turn it around for you within a few days if it is not in stock.

All GunGlove has dropped $5 per model for the new millenium with the advent of the new GunGlove 2000 rivetless models.

Tim
http://www.streetpro.com
Street Smart Professional Equipment
Old January 8, 2000, 07:21 PM   #8
jeffelkins

[your impressions of the Blade-Tech holster. I'd like to order one but have read that their quality has dropped.}

I'm wearing one now with a Glock 23. I'm quite pleased with it. J-hooks & FBI cant.

Jeff
Old January 10, 2000, 07:58 AM   #9
TOP GUN

FYI - Botach is a small store in South Central Los Angeles. They spent the $$ and it makes it seem like they're a major dealer.

I've heard 3 good things and about 1,000 things about their service.. And when I heard about their bad service, it was BAD.

They are having a sale til the end of the month if you want to take your chances

Since I live in LA, I can go over and buy stuff over the counter, but from all the reliable sources I've heard from, I wouldn't buy a pack of gum from them by mail !