The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old February 7, 2010, 04:19 PM   #1
UniversalFrost

Southern AZ pistol/rifle/shotgun fun shoot 28 Feb

Ok folks, we normally have a shoot the 3rd weekend of every month down here in the SV/Benson/Sonoita area, but due ot hunting season and the holidays it has been a long time since the last one. Jesse/ Painkiller usually does all the leg work and organizing for this, but due to busy school schedule I have volunteered to take over.

We have a really good spot on BLM land (we clean up after ourselves and others so bring some trash sacks) near Whetstone where you can shoot everything from small pistol all the way up to 50 cal and beltfeds (we have had some show up in the past). if you have class 3 toys bring them ( I will be bringing my resising most likely if I can get enough ammo loaded for it by then). Also if you want to shoot others class 3 toys make sure to bring some ammo 9mm, 223, 45 or some spare cash to pay for the ammo.

I will be bringing a gas BBQ and a tent thing for shade. I will have target stands, some steel for 22's and bowling pins. Also, will have a clay pigeon thrower and a case of clays.

If you want to drink save it for after the shoot and we will have a BBQ and I will break out some of my home brew beer (no Drinking and Driving though, and we will have some active and retired LEO in attendance who will enforce the law).

NRA range rules apply. No yahoos. post here or PM me if you are able to attend and I will email or PM you directions. this is a some what secret area and not used that much and we want to keep it that way.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green