The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old February 18, 1999, 04:10 AM   #26
Mort

Rich;
I suppose you're right, but it's a damned shame. Everything about the gun control debate is a damned shame. We have to do something, if not something on TFL. Everyone here must realize that they cannot just keep shooting and harrumph at legislation. They're gonna come for YOUR guns eventually. It's going to happen. I may be a little out of the forum purview, and I apologize. But this is important; in fact, it is the singular most important thing discussed on this board. NOTHING else matters without freedom. Who is ready to take action with every breath?
Old February 18, 1999, 04:11 AM   #27
Mort

Whoops again. (That's odd)

[This message has been edited by Mort (edited February 18, 1999).]
Old February 18, 1999, 04:12 AM   #28
Mort

Whoops.

[This message has been edited by Mort (edited February 18, 1999).]
Old March 5, 1999, 05:25 PM   #29
Dennis Glover

Well....By God....Surely you don't mean the tattle tales from the school yards are coming. If that don't tare the rag off the bush. Heck I thought they only knew how to write your name down. I Didn't know they could read and do anything else worth while at the same time. I'm for stompin.

[This message has been edited by Dennis Glover (edited March 05, 1999).]
Old March 20, 1999, 10:13 AM   #30
RJ in Rome NY

On DC's comment about false letters of complaints.. To carry that one step further..
Being a Netwrok Manager I also know that if the SMTP ( email ) server of the ISP is poorly configured.. An individual can actually connect to server and send an email
with a false users name so they are in effect
"anonymous" . I am one of those administrators that would in fact investigate
the complaint.. However, as DC said, not all do and blindly delete the said account..
FWIW
Old March 22, 1999, 01:34 AM   #31
Menos

they don't get it... even God gave us free will , the anti's want to rewrite the rules of life. Most aren't rational anyway.... if they were there wouldn't be an anti gun group in the first place.... there is no reason for a person not to be armed, unless they're.... and then there would be one in the nightstand or on the bedpost...lol.... but seriously, they use tired old cliche's and refuse to accept our factually based statements..... we'd just be getting frustrated for naught.... just my humble opinion.