The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 6, 2012, 02:18 AM   #1
Gunner112

Benelli Supernova Sling

Can someone please tell me what 2 point sling I should be buying for my Supernova Tactical?

I've been to multiple gun shops...and no one can give me a good direct answer. I know you need a 1 inch swivel up front, and a 1 inch strap on the stock...but I'm seriously lost. I'm going hunting in 2 weeks. Someone please help! A direct link to the checkout page would be helpful

Any recos? !!!

Thanks again.
Old December 6, 2012, 07:30 AM   #2
mete

On my old M1 90 I cobbled up something but at this point in time there must be a company that makes what your'e looking for .Time to Google !
Old December 6, 2012, 02:22 PM   #3
tAKticool

I bought a Blue Force Gear Vickers Tactical sling (Larry Vickers from Vickers Tactical is a former Army Special Forces and then Delta Force famous soldier who became a world leading gunsmith, consultant, product developer and now trainer who runs classes around the country people pay TOP DOLLAR for to learn how to shoot a 1911 and AR like he does)... for my new Remington 870 Tactical Magpul.

It is not a shotgun sling per se, but it absolutely works great and I would not replace it for the world, I love it.

I had to buy a swivel or two for my self to make sure the setup I had worked great, but this is so awesome. IT has a quick release/quick adjust so I can carry it across my back/front very tightly and quickly expand it to "operating length" if needed and then quickly tighten it back up for carrying/dangling if I have to.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/313...tal-adjustment

Anyway that's the one I got, love it to death.

If you were more into a "traditional" type I also recently put a Viking Tactical "padded" sling on my Remington 700, also not a traditional sling but great also, I just like the Blue Force Vickers better for a shotgun where you might be running and gunning, the Rem 700 sling is more of simply a carry strap.