The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old October 14, 2000, 04:37 PM   #1
bdog

I was at the local gunshow today, and the liberal anti gun news crew was there trying to get footage to bash gun owners with. They tried to get in the show, but the cop at the door wouldn't let them in. The bad part is I was just leaving and some guy in the parking lot was talking to me about buying my Glock. He was checking it out and we were haggling on prices, when I turned around and the news crew was filming us. I told them them to get the @#$%@# camera out of my face and they did, but I am sure they are going to have me portrayed as some kind of black market gun dealer on the news.
Old October 14, 2000, 05:27 PM   #2
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

You could have walked over to the camera crew and explained the fine print of the constitution... "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"
And then yelled "YEAH TFL!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! THE FIRINGLINE DOT COM!!!!!!!! AL GORE SUUUUUCCKKSSSSSSS!!!!!!"
Old October 14, 2000, 06:01 PM   #3
Karanas

Or you could have used the free air time to advertise your Glock to anybody watching who might be interested in acquiring a state of the art, reliable handgun at a reasonable price.
Call now and get 2 extra magazines and a box of ammo at no extra charge!!
Visa, MC and AE accepted.
And now, back to you Dan.