The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 17, 2002, 03:51 PM   #1
RANash

Georgia Arms offering free shipping for the holidays.

If you like Georgia Arms ammo, they are offering free shipping, (on orders of different sizes, depending on where you live) at:

http://www.georgia-arms.com/special.htm

I've used their reloads several times and really like it, but the shipping costs to me here in CA makes it too expensive. But with free shipping, this stuff is a great deal, especially their JHPs!

Any Northern CA (Bay Area) guys who would like to "go in" on an order? We need $300 to get the free shipping all the way out here. I can spend about $150 right now, maybe a little more, but not the whole $300, so how about we consolidate our order?

I live in Fairfield, which is right between Vallejo and Vacaville. I work in Benicia, just across the bridge from Martinez. I go to Concord and Walnut Creek about once a week. Anybody live anywhere near any of these?

E-mail me or PM me if you don't want to answer here.

[email protected]