The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old August 8, 2005, 10:01 AM   #1
Shoebox

First Time Gunners Allery customer.

Just bought a set of ESS ICE glasses and the prescription insert from them. Ordered by phone on Thursday, late afternoon. Got the package via U.S. Priority Mail on Saturday.

I am not sure who I spoke to there, but he was quick, friendly, helpful with my few questions, and thankful for the order. I'm not looking to get married to people I buy stuff from, but you have to appreciate a no BS transacation from people that know their stuff and deliver. I like to support my local gun shop, but these guys have my business for anything he doesn't carry.

Steve
Old August 8, 2005, 08:30 PM   #2
DanV1317

I got a wilderness belt from gunners last year. Waited 2 weeks for a priority 2-3 day delivery, finally called after 2 weeks and the guy said "oh, we never ordered it". i said great, why dont you overnight ship that for me and refund my shipping and we'll call it even. He refunded my shipping and i got it a week later.
Old August 8, 2005, 08:50 PM   #3
Ninj500

I purchased a bunch of stuff from GunnersAlley and have always been thrilled with the experience. When I have LASIK done in two weeks the first thing I'm going to do is buy a set of the ESS non-prescription glasses from them.