The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 25, 2004, 05:40 PM   #1
brantley7

Paddle holster..need suggestions

For HK Usp compact 40. Was thinking about BladeTEch. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Old October 25, 2004, 08:27 PM   #2
JerryM

I have Blade Tech IWB holsters and they are excellent quality in my view. I do not have one of their paddles.
I like paddles that do not ride high, as the butt wants to torque away from the body making concealment more difficult. I have and do not like the Uncle Mike's or the Galco leather paddle holsters for that reason.

I like the Fobus, but the best I have tried is the Comp Tac paddle. They are great to do business with. Call them and tell them your needs, and I think that they will accomodate them. In addition, they usually get the holsters to me in a week or less.
http://www.comp-tac.com/

Jerry
Ecclesiastes 12:13  ¶Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Old October 26, 2004, 10:07 PM   #3
Alaskanmonte

If you want leather, go with High Noon Holsters. Custom made holsters with great workmanship and great prices too.