The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old October 19, 2009, 10:50 AM   #26
Willie Lowman

The only reason to pay current prices is because you really like shooting full auto.

If you don't, then don't.
Old October 22, 2009, 02:11 PM   #27
GeorgeF

Bingo - almost nothing is worth it from a 'practical standpoint'. We would all have smaller homes with fewer rooms, smaller cars and less selection of clothing. Who needs all those frills - its just not pratical.

If you are in a wealthy profesion, or someone who appreciates firearms and their mechanisms, or some history buff and you have disposable income - perfectly reasonable. Go forth and have fun. is it practical for me to have more guns than I can carry? No - who cares?

I need to be impractical and get an Uzi, a M16 and a MAC-10. And all of the various parts to make them fire different calibers, extra mags and spare parts. Viva impracticality!