The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old July 1, 2009, 09:47 PM   #1
lockedcj7

One Year from start to finish!

I ordered a YHM Mite back in September. I called about it in Feb. and it still wasn't in. A few weeks ago, I called the shop and they said they had it. Apparently, YHM was waaayyy behind on production and decided to get caught up before they shipped anything.

It took me a couple of weeks to get my prints and pics done but I mailed them off today! With any luck, I'll get the approval in time to make it an even year from start to finish.

Now I just need to save up for a Pac-Lite upper for my MK-II.
Old July 2, 2009, 06:51 PM   #2
smee78

I feel your pain, I ordered a Tac Innovations quest and I started this "quest" in Oct. It did not get to my dealer until May. I'm still waiting on my paper work.