The Firing Line Forums
Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > S.W.A.T. Magazine

Old March 29, 2006, 02:55 PM   #26
Dust_Devil

Quote:
As for being an extreme arrogance in the hispanic community over 'foolishly' thinking they might have a right to this land (in arizona, no less!), is it any less arrogant for you to believe you have a right to it? (how white of you!)
NedreckSavant,
- I don't go into other countries and disobey their laws.
- I don't illegally cross the border of another country
- I don't take residence in another country that didn't say it was okay for me to be there.
- I don't assume just because I am allowed in another country that all my family, ancestors and everybody else of the same country I'm originally am from has those same rights.
- I don't act like I have the same rights and privileges or even act like I should have more than those of a country that I'm a "guest" in or even worse, am illegally in and am a criminal myself just for being in the country that never gave me approval to be there.
- Last, but not the least. If I were to plan to take residence in another country, I will at least learn and accept their language rather than have the ignorance that the people of my new home should learn mine.

I GUESS THAT IS HOW WHITE I AM!!!
Dust_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2006, 03:00 PM   #27
NedreckSavant

What's legal and illegal don't mean **** when all you have are the clothes on your back and your family in your hand. I feel horrible about all ranches vandalized or lost, and it's horrible that it's come to that, but people aren't dying to get over here for nothing. How desperate must your situation be that someone is willing to grab a jug of water and a jacket and decide to brave a killer desert only to arrive in a place where everyone hates you... They probably thought that this was some kind of land of the free, home of the keep your head down, mouth shut, and work hard and you might have something someday kinda place.

But I'm done defending this position. I hate the whole situation, lets fight about bush or something.
NedreckSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2006, 03:02 PM   #28
Jeff Randall

Harley:

I forgot to reply to a couple of issues you raised in your post. First of all, it depends on who you talk to what they say about Jack Foote. For the purposes of the article I simply reported what the facts were. I also interviewed several people about Jack (and Jack himself) since he is a polarizing individual. Some didn't like him at all, but all agreed that Jack and the ranch owner got screwed over this Morris Dees law suit deal.

As far as the incident in 1985. What most folks don't realize is this border fight is not something new. This has been going on for years and the press and feds have paid no attention to it. We all say that we got what we deserve by not speaking up but the ONLY reason this has become big news is people started speaking up. The Minutemen, if you will remember, is what orginally got all of this stirred up as far as recognition of the problem. There are people on the border, good people, who have been battling this for years and no one seems to care because it's more important that "the poor Mexcian be able to come over here and better his life" and to hell with those who are having to put up with this stuff.

Here's something a trustworthy contact emailed to me last night. He also sent pictures to back up this story. This was a recent event. These invaders regularly haul duffels of dope across this location. The guy that sent this email is former BP and has detained a lot of illegals with dope for the BP. The illegals also drive through the fence with their vehicles. Running gun battles with BP are not isolated incidents. There have also been rapes of women by illegals in this location, so all the do-gooders can say what they want but they need to go there and talk to the people that are facing this stuff on a daily basis, not to mention work the border and see this stuff with their own eyes.

On Sunday 3-19-06 I was out at a friends ranch on the border helping them pick up some trash on the south end of their property when we saw something startling. During a curious absence of Border Patrol on the border road; we saw several vehicles drive right up to the fence from the south side. One of the vehicles carried several men who got out and began cutting through the border fence with a cutting torch. One of them appeared to have a rifle. They were almost done with the cutting by the time the Border Patrol showed up to stop them. When that happened all hell broke loose on the Mexican side of the fence. There was a lot of shouting in Spanish as the men quickly loaded up and all the vehicles raced off at a high rate of speed. Since I'm learning photography; I had my digital camera with me and managed to get some pictures (from a safe distance) of all this happening. I also got some pictures of the fence after it was cut and spoke with some of the Border Patrol agents who bravely responded to this incident.

Pic 1: A close up of the first truck to approach the fence from the south side. An orange glow is visible at the fence where the cutting torch is being used. A man with a long gun is standing at the passenger door.

Pic 2: As the cutting was nearly completed; four additional vehicles drove to the fence while a sixth vehicle appeared to serve as a lookout. A lone Border Patrol unit can be seen moving into the area with flashing lights at the top of the picture. Armed only with a .40 caliber handgun and facing heavily armed and violent smugglers; this took grit.

Pic 3: This side of the fence was cut to the ground in less than five minutes.

Pic 4: This side was a few minutes away from completion. The opening would have been large enough to drive a Humvee through. If the fence wasn't there these vehicles and their unknown cargo would be in the United States of America. Thankfully, the US Border Patrol, Army Corps of Engineers, and National Guard have provided these these force multiplying deterrents to prevent that.
Old March 29, 2006, 03:11 PM   #29
Jeff Randall

"What's legal and illegal don't mean **** when all you have are the clothes on your back and your family in your hand."

NedreckSavant, I totally agree with you and that's why I don't want an individual who doesn't uphold the law invading a country of laws dragging it down to their level. It is NOT my responsibility or the responsibility of the United States government to advance ANYONE's level of living. It IS the responsibility of the United States to protect it's borders, prosecute those who break this country's laws and provide security to its legal citizens. With your way of thinking we should reward those who break the laws. Insanity. No, stupidity.
Old March 29, 2006, 05:04 PM   #30
NedreckSavant

jeff by that same logic we should offer amnesty to noone.
Old March 29, 2006, 05:10 PM   #31
buzz_knox

Quote:
jeff by that same logic we should offer amnesty to noone.
Now you're getting the point.
buzz_knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2006, 05:49 PM   #32
Jeff Randall

First of all I don't believe we should give amnesty to ANYONE who has broken the law. So that should not even be considered in any bill that Congress is considering.

The first thing we should do is seal our borders. Not make a gesture to seal our borders but truly seal off the border with fencing, law enforcement, national guard, guns, dogs, land mines, or whatever it take to SECURE the borders. Just like the Berlin wall but we want to keep people "out" instead of "in."

We then give those who are here illegally a time frame to present themselves to law enforcement. Once they show up, we fine them for being here and make them work a certain period of time for the "State" or "People" to re-pay society for their criminal act of crossing the border. This punishment does not have to be harsh but they must be punished for breaking our laws. Anyone who cannot speak English, has a criminal record, or is a troublemaker is immediately deported, whether they have children here or not - I don't give a ****. All others are given documentation (after their punishment) to stay and work in the US as long as they do not break any further laws. If they break the law then they're gone.

Anyone who does not present themselves to law enforcement during the assigned timeframe and is illegal will be deported without question as they are identifed (through traffic stops or other means). Again, I could care less if they have children and family here. I have no sympathy for criminals, and their families are not my problem.

Now here's the major part of the Jeff Randall Illegal Insurgent Bill: Anyone who is not a full-fledged American citizen cannot receive any social welfare benefit (which includes free emergency medical care) - no exceptions. This would include all documented workers since they are not yet American citizens. If they don't like this, then leave. Go back to the great Mexico that they carry the flag for in the streets of the United States.

The last part of my bill includes provisions to reward the hard working law abiding foreigner who wants to legally migrate to the United States - Those who have stood in line trying to get into this country legally and made every effort to better their lives through legal means, as well as learning the language, will get expeditied service into becoming a citizen of the United States.

I'm working on my anti-Muslim bill also. This one includes funding for concentration camps
Old March 29, 2006, 05:50 PM   #33
cuate

Winning back lost territory

The Wets are fighting two battles, first the one on hunger and poverty and way back in their minds the vast territory lost after ceeding most of the west to the US following the Mexican War of around 1847.

In Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and Kalifornia their illegal invasion considering the lack of birth control, big families, and kinfolks coming also is accomplishing
more than their rifles and bayonets could do in a thousand years.

One thought might be massive investment in Mexico to creat jobs for Mexicans but New Orleans and following hurricanes plus sending Iraqi and Afghan terrorists
to where they truly belong has rather strained the dollar wherewithal.

Our thoughts turn to the premise that Mexico is the big problem and if that country was worth fifteen cents, they would do something positive rather than urge the wets to sneak in here.
cuate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2006, 06:06 PM   #34
Jeff Randall

I'm still wondering where some people get the idea that it's a person's (or country's) duty to help another person whether he's a saint or a criminal? It is not my duty as a person to sacrfice anything to help anyone else. If that be the case then all these do-gooders should pay my mortgage, just because I feel they owe it to me.

I say to all of these people who feel sorry for the poor migrant worker and his family: YOU pay for the medical care and social services they are robbing from this country and get it off of my tax bill. I don't owe these criminals (and make no mistake about it, that's what they are) a damn thing.

Self-righteous fanatics that think we owe the world a better living are worse than the people coming here expecting a better living. Like I said if "We" owe it then they can pay it because I'm tired of supporting someone who has little (if any) respect for the American flag and the American way of life.
Old March 29, 2006, 06:52 PM   #35
NedreckSavant

Hey jeff, what about the people who've lived here their whole lives who still don't speak english? In tucson half the town doesn't speak english, shall I discount their right to work, pay their taxes, and abide. Anyone outside that is a la? Should something like their vote be worth less? Say 3/5ths a person?

How about this for an idea-service for citizenship, sign up for a 4 year tour and you can call yourself American as apple pie.
Old March 29, 2006, 06:52 PM   #36
Harley Quinn

Jeff I am on your side and the side of the Law, Honest.

Like I said it is a start and you have some cahones to get into the thick of it.

I have a friend who moved down into the area South of Tucson and they are having problems themselves.

I was e-mailing him the other day about moving out of the San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles Norte) and going down there and getting right smack in the thick of it.LOL

He has been telling me some stories and I got to tell you it is coming to a head and it is not going to go away until something drastic is done.

I just hope it is not going to turn into killings and then more killings because of revenge. I think these people really think they have a right to come here because of the way we have foo fooed the laws.

I believe troops should be down there for training and part of that training is catching and putting a stop to these illegal acts and open walk all over peoples rights.

I just read a book about the forming of Texas and then the civil war and the problems they had after the war and finally something was done. Some bad stuff happened and I see it similar now.

I appreciate your post to me and I also enjoyed the artice.
I hope Morris Dee will wake up and realize how wrong he is.

I see similar actions like the book Robert Ruark wrote "Something of Value"
About the mau mau in Kenya only I see this in reverse.

Can you imagine if these persons start terrorist activity in the lower So West, we are going to see major blood shed. Shoot on sight would not surprise me, and then high tail it back to Mexico. Or reverse Kill um, and let um lay.

Human rights I am all for it. But just because you want something does not give you (them) the right to break the law to get it.

HQ
Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2006, 07:21 PM   #37
Jeff Randall

Hi Harley,

Thanks for the post. I agree with you that it's going to come to a head down there. I hate it for everyone involved. I truly do. The rancher as well as the immigrant who's just trying to make a better life for himself. You see, that's what one person on this board doesn't get. I don't blame any of these folks for coming to America to better themselves, but it's not my problem or concern. I'm on the side of the law and what's legal. That's the way I was raised, and you can't reward law breakers and maintain the way of life and system that's made this country so great. It is not any legal citizens responsibility to help, take care of, or pay (through taxation) for anyone who can't abide by the rules, laws and langauge of our great nation. I consider it un-American to think we should forgive law breakers and allow them to suck off our social welfare programs.

Jeff
Old March 29, 2006, 08:17 PM   #38
LawDog
Staff Emeritus

Quote:
Hey jeff, what about the people who've lived here their whole lives who still don't speak english?
In no other country in the world would you be capable of doing this.

If you've been here your entire life, and still can't make yourself understood in English, then you're not trying.

If you can't understand English, then you can't understand the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence or any of the other things that make America America.

If you've been here your whole life, and still can't muddle your way through the language, then you're not bothering to understand America. You can't be bothered to become American.

You can't be bothered to become American, then you need to stay exactly what you are. And you can best do that in your own country.

If you are coming to America to become an American -- as did the immigrants of times past -- then I welcome you.

American is for Americans. My own ancestors were from Scotland. When they got here, they called themselves Americans and were proud of it.

If you are coming to America so that you can be a Mexican in America, or a Palestinian in America, or any other nationalty except American, then get out.

LawDog

Bona na Croin

The LawDog Files
LawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2006, 11:00 PM   #39
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Quote:
My own ancestors were from Scotland. When they got here, they called themselves Americans and were proud of it.
I'll second that.

My parents were from Italy. Italian was their first language. Yet they flat out refused to speak it in our home, much to my adult chagrin. Still, I understood their reasoning: there is a very big difference between Heritage and Nationality. Their Heritage was Eye-Talian and they have always been proud of that, as am I. They chose their Nationality as Americans, and have always been even more proud of that. They were embraced and they thrived.

Tonight I made dinner. It included my Mom's recipe for artichokes, stuffed with chopped artichoke stems, garlic, salt and pepper. Olive oil drizzled over the top, then boiled 'till done. Main course was New York Strip. Side dish...fatback and beans. Great combination!

Rich
Rich Lucibella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2006, 11:10 PM   #40
armedandsafe

Quote:
"What's legal and illegal don't mean **** when all you have are the clothes on your back and your family in your hand."
When I lived in San Diego less than 10 years ago, the standard rate to a coyote was $1,000 per head. I have no idea what it is today. Perhaps the coyotes have begun to feel badly about making profits and are guiding for free, these days.

Pops

If it time to bury them, it is time to dig them up.
Remember, "Behind every blade of grass."
armedandsafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30, 2006, 08:40 AM   #41
Jeff Randall

Victim of Smear Campaign Gets Even With Morris Dees

http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...rris_dees.html

By James P. Tucker Jr.

Morris Dees, who makes a lucrative career out of smearing many decent
U.S. organizations, was visibly shaken at what he expected to be a
"sweetheart" event when a pro-Southern group on his hit list challenged
him on his lurid past, The Times Examiner of Greenville, S.C., reports.

Dees spoke at the University of South Carolina's "Carolina Productions
Lecture Series," a student-run campus organization, on Feb. 27. An
estimated 300 people, including more than 30 law enforcement personnel,
attended. Some professors ordered students to attend; some gave extra
credit for attending. Considering how embarrassing it proved for Dees,
his faculty cheerleaders probably regret such pressure.

Dees labeled the League of the South as "racist" and "terrorist" in
publications put out by his Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and
public statements.

But the League is "racially neutral with members of different races,"
said Lexington attorney Larry Salley, a member of the board.

H.K. Edgetton of Black Mountain, a black man noted for supporting
southern heritage, called Dees a "poverty pimp" during the
question-and-answer period.

But it was Salley who had the most fun with Dees.

"Salley prepared and passed out a well-documented brochure that appeared
to be the official program, featuring Dees's photograph and the
statement 'With Justice for All' on the cover," The Times Examiner
reported.

Inside, after the anticipated Dees-friendly words, the brochure
transitioned into the harsh facts with footnotes citing the source of
the material. Dees disciples, in blissful ignorance, helped hand out the
brochures.

One of the 14 documented statements is from Harper's magazine:

"The cover story of Harper's magazine's November 2000 issue exposed the
SPLC's alarmist fund-raising tactics with which it raises large sums
that are not used to help those it purports to serve. The Southern
Center for Human Rights' Stephen Bright charged that [Dees] is a fraud
who has milked a lot of very wonderful, well-intentioned people. If it's
got headlines, Morris is there."

Quoting from the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals, CIV2114 (1979), the
brochure says:

"Of all the damning indictments against Morris Dees, the worst comes
from his closest connection. He was sued by his ex-wife, Maureene Bass
Dees, who alleged that he had committed incest with his stepdaughter and
future daughter-in-law."

"When Dees saw the program he was visibly shaken," the paper quotes
Salley. "I stood up and asked him why 55 percent of the SPLC's income
went into his pocket, and he tried to shout me down. Then other members
of our group tried to ask him similar questions, and they shut down the
question-and-answer period."

Carolina Productions "is taxpayer funded and in the past they have had
groups such as transvestite exotic dancers," Salley said.

The following night Dees spoke at Western Carolina University where
about 200 attendees received the same brochure.

Dees refused to comment on the well-deserved roasting he took.

(Issue #14, April 5, 2006)

Please make a donation to American Free Press

Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to redistribute - as
long as full credit is given to American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania
Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003
Old March 30, 2006, 08:53 AM   #42
Jeff Randall

BTW: as a side note to the whole thread, when I originally took on the assignment of doing this article I thought the border issue was hyped. I thought these folks are making a big deal out of a few poor mexicans coming into this country to work at jobs we won't do. To be honest with you I wasn't on either side of this issue. After meeting and talking with good people, honest people, like Bob Maupin, Ron Stone and some that don't want their name mentioned, and seeing the wake of destruction left behind by these "poor migrants," I decided to take a side. The rigth side. While some may not believe it, there is a small scale war going on at the border. There ARE people dying and continues to be gunfire exchanged between the criminals and the land owners. There is literally tons of drugs crossing the border every day. George Bush and other politicians would have us believe that it's really not a big deal - that these "vigilantes" are over-stating the problem. They're lying to the American public. I urge everyone to go spend some time on the border and see for yourself.
Old March 30, 2006, 09:48 AM   #43
ahenry

NedreckSavant,

Quote:
Yeah jeff, that's it, take them from living 8 to a one bedroom and working 12 hour days for 2 bucks an hour and imprison them with less people while making them work less...that's it. When did everyone forget that we're all human, and we all want better lives for ourselves and our families. (emphasis mine)
While I think your overstating the facts with your description of illegal alien housing and wages, even if what you say is 100% correct, so what? When did you forget that we are a nation of laws and that each and every illegal alien is thumbing their nose at our laws? Even our Founding Fathers iterated the right of a nation control immigration and its borders. The individuals that are citizens of another nation and insist on denying us that right by illegal immigrating solely because they personally disagree with our laws or just don’t care because they view their own needs as more important than our own is exactly they kind of person we do not want in this country. Nor do we desire their descendants.
Old March 30, 2006, 04:21 PM   #44
AZTOY

Hello from Iraq

Jeff most people just don't get it to they see it first hand.

Jeff you did great job on the story and THANK YOU for get the word out!
Also the picture on the illegals going over the wall was that Naco AZ?

My house is in Arivaca AZ, a small town about 8 mile from the barb wire fence they call a border. I seen want going on first hand and if i wasn't in Iraq with the Army i would be helping out.

Quote:
When I lived in San Diego less than 10 years ago, the standard rate to a coyote was $1,000 per head. I have no idea what it is today. Perhaps the coyotes have begun to feel badly about making profits and are guiding for free, these days.
$2000 per head in AZ
AZTOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30, 2006, 06:53 PM   #45
Dennis
Staff Emeritus

AZTOY,

Thank your for your service. May whatever forces you believe in bring you home safely and victorious.

Many of us feel frustrated and somewhat ashamed we cannot support you better—but we will be here waiting for your return.

Dennis

- - - - -

Now, to all those in favor of keeping our borders “free and open”:

If the legal/illegal concept of entering America doesn’t bother you, set it aside for just a moment.

Perhaps you could form an opinion based on those who come here to illegally import marijuana, cocaine and other illegal and (mostly) very harmful illegal drugs into our country.

Or, if you favor complete “free choice” for “recreational drugs”, you can also set that aside for a moment.

In fact, just for a moment, you can even set aside violations of laws concerning border crossing, trespassing, wanton destruction of American property, killing of Americans’ pets and livestock, assault, rape and murder of American people, illegal use of our emergency services, extensive use (and abuse) of our welfare system and incredible and needless amounts of money, time, effort and other resources in our public school system—all due to so-called illegal “immigration”.

All this is happening, but for just a moment, set it aside.

Further, again just for this moment, let’s even set aside all illegal Latin Americans entering our country!

Pretend, for just a moment, all this is not happening.

You may even set aside all those who exhibit love and loyalty to the chaotic and corrupt cultures from which they fled rather than to the country which feeds and houses many of them at citizen expense. Just set it all aside for a moment.

Is THAT enough “set aside” for you?

Now, quietly and calmly, consider the threat of international terrorists of every stripe entering our country in unknown numbers for unknown purposes—“gentle” people who believe in killing as many “infidels” as possible. (I’ll bet that you and your families are also “infidels”.)

That, by itself, is reason enough to overhaul our concepts of immigration—concepts which should begin by controlling and monitoring whom we permit to enter our country.

Or does September 11, 2001 not mean anything to anyone any more?

- - - - -

By the way, go out and look under the bridges, in the parks and in the streets of America. Unless and until you open your home to the homeless already in America, it is irresponsible and hypocritical to advocate that we open our country to everyone who wants to come here whenever and however they may desire.

The time is long past that we must close our borders. We must control immigration. It is America’s responsibility to protect our loyal, hard-working and peaceful citizens (and their property). Let’s begin by protecting those who live in border areas—after all, many of those are “minorities” too.
Dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30, 2006, 07:30 PM   #46
Jeff Randall

AZTOY:

The photo of the illegals going over the wall was taken close to Boulevard, California. I also spent some time on the ground close to Naco and also did a fly-over Naco in a Cessna 150. There is a lot of remote border with no hint of a fence in that area. Luckily there are a LOT of civilians working beside Border Patrol to stop the groups. Of course BP will probably deny it publicly due to political pressure from DC, but the BP agents I talked with, off the record, really appreciates these civilians.

BTW: AZTOY, thanks for your service and stay safe over there.

Jeff
Old March 30, 2006, 08:08 PM   #47
TPI98

Thanks for the article Jeff!

I won't take up too much of y'alls time with a lengthy post here (My full views on the subject can be read about on my blog, just ask and I'll get the link to you).

However; I currently live in Northern AZ and frequently visit the in-laws in Phoenix. I also have a close friend of mine living in Bisbey, that I speak with about this issue from time to time (i.e. about twice a month). Through my own eyes, through eyes of those I trust completely, and through as much open-source intel as I can find on the subject, it is clear... we MUST lock down the border....we MUST locate, identify, and deport ALL illegals in this country, and we MUST restructure our current immigration laws to include harsh punishment for violators.

I would agree that this issue is sorely understated in the press; the other ACTUAL happenings are horrifying. The good ol' US of A is NOT JUST being victimized (yes, I said it...VICTIMIZED) by criminal tresspassers, drug runners, rapists, murderers, etc. The most horrifying aspect about all this is that we are ALSO being INVADED. Research it folks. On average, our borders, it's agents and our people, are being attacked (i.e. shoot-outs, to make it as easy as possible to understand) AT LEAST twice a month by forces of another country (Mexico)- ON OUR OWN SOIL! And yet we choose to sit back and allow it; no...that isn't quite right - we DEFEND those people that break existing immigration laws, take our jobs, distribute mind-altering substances to our children, force us to pay for benefits they should not be entitled to, etc... I don't understand the logic this country; sans a few brave souls (JEFF) that use their voice and report the truth.

The peace-nic,do-gooders of this country need to wake up and smell the cordite. This "situation", as some have called it, has gone well beyond peaceful economic burden. Like it or not this "situation" has gotten progresively worse over the years, and will continue to do so-unless/until we, as a country, make a stand and do what is right for US!

Thank you Jeff! The article was first-rate, informative (providing another dimension to my ever-increasing knowledge base), and sound.

1*

The state which separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools. (Thucydides/ The Peloponnesian Wars)
TPI98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30, 2006, 09:23 PM   #48
Jeff Randall

I'm not sure what's going to happen on the border but I do know for a fact there are a lot of folks arming themselves and gearing up for what they feel is an inevitable fight. I have also "heard" there are some small groups of folks that are crossing into Mexico disabling some vehicles and even "taking out" some drug locations in some of the border towns that have produced the most problems with smugglers. The Mexican military is supporting the smuggler. There is no doubt about that. I saw a rough video that was taken around Naco that showed an encounter with the Mexican military that was pretty spooky. The military saw these unarmed gringos with cameras walking along the border. The military showed up with weapons on the other side of the barb wire fence and all but threatened the Americans because they had cameras. Lots of things going on down there and some of the civilians that are actively working the border don't want any part of being in an article or magazine. There's an old saying on the border of "SSS" "Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up" I'm not saying that is happening but I am saying there are folks that are protecting what is theirs.
Old March 31, 2006, 02:32 AM   #49
Harley Quinn

Rich, sounds mighty good to me.

Got my Swat Mag on time (obvioulsy) Thanks.

Those Arty Chokes 4 for $5, now that is pretty cheap for Choking.

Love that Eye-Taliaono stuff. Hope you are recovering from the hurricane you took last year at the home.

Need a hunting party, for some Javalinas on the southern border?

Jeff, thanks for the update on Dee's, made my day.

Take care,
HQ
Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31, 2006, 02:02 PM   #50
Jeff Randall

You bet your ass I would mass deport these bastards. - Jeff

> Coming Next: "El Gran Boicot"
>
> Pro-immigrant coalition to paralyze US economy
>
> by
> Ernesto Cienfuegos
> La Voz de Aztlan
>
> Los Angeles, Alta California - March 31, 2006 - (ACN) The
> coalition that brought over 700,000 pro-immigrant rights
> marchers to Los Angeles announced yesterday that the next
> mass action will be "an economic and labor boycott that
> will paralyze the US economy". The planned boycott, which
> now has international support, is to protest the racist
> HR4437 legislation being debated in the US Senate.
>
> Dr. Armando Navarro, coordinator of the National Alliance
> for Human Rights (NAHR), said "We are living through very
> dangerous times and we must take advantage of the moment.
> If we just sit and wait to see what happens, everything we
> have accomplished so far may go to waste. That is why we
> must continue the struggle to once and for all defeat that
> racist proposal (HR4437)".
>
> Coalition member Roberto Reveles of "Unidos en Arizona" said that they will help host a "Summit Meeting" in Phoenix, Arizona to work out the details of the "international economic and labor boycott". The summit will take place on April 8th and 9th. The boycott will take place on May 1
> (Day of the International Solidarity of Workers) or May 5 (Cinco de Mayo). To be debated is whether a boycott beginning on May 1 and ending with a huge "fiesta" on May 5 can be sustained.
>
> Phoenix, Arizona saw a huge march and rally on March 24 in which over 15,000 participated. Roberto Reveles said,
> "What occurred on March 24 is a consequence of the people
> being tired of the treatment we are receiving. The first
> step has already been taken, we organized ourselves
> and have completed the first phase, now we have to prepare for the second. We will not rest until we see HR4437 defeated". Reveles added, "We are sure that the
> preparations we make at the summit will lead us to victory.
> We are united and only united will we be victorious".
>
> The two day summit will be attended by Mexican-American and other Latino groups from Nevada, Texas, Wisconsin,
> Washington, New York, Chicago, California and other states.
> Representatives from Mexico, Central and South America will
> also be present. A major focus of the meeting will be to
> finalize the details of the boycott.
>
> Dr. Armando Navarro of the NAHR said that the "international boycott" counts on the support of the consulates of Bolivia,Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba and Mexico, as well as
> that of Mexican labor organizations. The coalition welcomes
> the support of other countries abroad.
>
> "We have to demonstrate to the nation, one more time, that its economic stability depends on us. I am sure that our sister nations of Latin America, who are also tired of the situation, will unite with us", Professor Navarro said. "That is why we will celebrate May 1, 'Day of the Worker', with labor strikes, no purchases and go out and march.
> Soon they will see the impact we will have!", he concluded.
>
> http://www.aztlan.net/el_gran_boicot.htm
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
> Related La Voz de Aztlan articles:
>
> Aztlan Arising: 700,000+ March in Los Angeles
> http://www.aztlan.net/la_gran_marcha.htm
>
> Immigrant rights delegation on way to Mexico City
> http://www.aztlan.net/nahr_delegation_to_mexico.htm
>
> Over 550 Attend Historic Mexicano/Latino Leadership Immigration Summit