The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old March 20, 2015, 04:39 PM   #1
WVsig

AIM Surplus has Browning Hi Powers....

These are not a super deal but a solid deal. I like the fact that they have not been refinished like so many of the CDI guns on gunbroker. Looks like they might be imported by Group West in TN because the import mark is under the front of the barrel.

Shooter grade for $439 MKIIIs

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...R+GRADE+Pistol

Select grade for $499 MKIIIs

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...T+GRADE+Pistol

Last edited by WVsig; March 20, 2015 at 04:52 PM.
Old March 20, 2015, 05:27 PM   #2
ninjarealist

@WVSig

Please stop posting all of these awesome surplus guns that I really want to buy. My bank account can't handle it.
Old March 20, 2015, 05:29 PM   #3
WVsig

Sorry LOL just trying to help.....
Old March 20, 2015, 10:36 PM   #4
Limnophile

The nicer ones didn't last long.
Old March 20, 2015, 10:39 PM   #5
WVsig

Quote:
The nicer ones didn't last long.
They never do.....
Old March 21, 2015, 08:36 AM   #6
sevt_chevelle

I bought one when they came around last time. The finish is worn and looks like crap, but on the inside its basically brand new! Its a darn good shooter too that produces one ragged hole targets. If I hadn't just bought a K31 and a large amount of ammo from AIM I would be all over these Hi powers