The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 10, 2011, 08:24 AM   #1
NickW

Save Some Money On A Glock Holster

Just thought I would try and save someone a little money. Recently picked up a Glock Combat holster at the local Glock store. It was only 10 bucks so I thought, what do I have to lose but ten bucks. Man, what a great simple holster, better than my fancy leather rigs and my Blackhawk, although I give the Blackhawk the nod in retention but not concealment nor comfort. It holds the pistol in tight and close for easy concealment, covering completely the all important Glock Safety… the trigger. It looks so simple that you think it would never work, but its just a great deal for a great holster. BTW I have no affiliation with Glock what so ever.

http://www.glock.com/english/acc_holster.htm
Old October 13, 2011, 02:31 AM   #2
skeeter

Nick
I agree with you that the Glock holster is one of the best plastic holsters out there. For the Glock I like it better than even a leather holster as it is thinner and better for concealment. Like the Glock it is a GREAT design.
Old October 13, 2011, 07:19 AM   #3
RUT

Thanks for the tip....just ordered one from Cheaper than Dirt.
Old October 13, 2011, 01:15 PM   #4
locnload

Another plus is that it can be used on the right or left hand side. I got one to carry my G26 as a BUG during a DTI class, carrying it at about 8 oclock for easy access with my left hand. Great value.