The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old February 24, 2013, 10:04 PM   #1
mohr308

Fayetteville, West Virginia.

Any local gun shops there that sell reloading supplies? Especially brass!
Old February 24, 2013, 10:55 PM   #2
j357

Appears you may have moved several miles south, comparing your profile location to requested source location.
Perhaps listing your desired caliber would help, barring that -suggest you try several sources:
Craigslist,
Amazon,
and
the FS board here - http://thefiringline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17
Old February 25, 2013, 05:12 AM   #3
TheNatureBoy

About a hour south in Princeton, Wv right off 460 theres a gun shop that sells reloading supplies. Can't think of the name of it right off hand. I'd check the phone book/call before going cause the shop might be closed. Its been about 3 years since I was there. My Dad, Mom, and sisters lived in Fayetteville for a few years before moving to N.C. Do the same for Fayetville, check the phone book for gun shops.

Last edited by TheNatureBoy; February 25, 2013 at 05:17 AM.
Old February 25, 2013, 08:29 PM   #4
Chaos11jk

I'm not for sure what you are looking for exactly or even if these guys still have a decent stock since it has been since early Jan. that I have been there. Flat top arms in Beckley had a good stock when I was there. It is on Eisenhower dr.
Old February 25, 2013, 11:06 PM   #5
mohr308

I went to Flat top arms and Precision arms today, both a had decent selection on powder, but flat top had more bullets and primers. But of course neither of them had what I was hoping for, oh well. Didn't want to spend to much time away from our vacation going gun shop to gun shop, don't need the wife getting on my case. I did gather info on the hunting down here, amazing the difference on hunting regulations compared to NY!
Old February 26, 2013, 08:03 AM   #6
blackhawk8

Hey guys, I'm in Bluefield, think that is Doves guns off 460 in Princeton WV. Last time I was there he didnt have hardly anything. Brogens in Athens might have some supplies. I have been looking all over online for ammo and everyones is sold out. good luck
Old February 26, 2013, 04:30 PM   #7
McDAccountant

Hey blackhawk8...fellow Bluefielder here!

Dove's doesn't have much of anything. The only place I know of in the Bluefield/Princeton area that has any powder/primer/bullets/brass is B&G Pro Shop on Rt. 20 between Princeton and Bluewell...but they don't have a big selection. Flat Top Arms probably has the best selection of stuff between Bluefield and Fayetteville.