The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old August 3, 2006, 02:58 PM   #1
TxPhantom

Good prices at AJC booth

I recently bought a S & W, MP40 with 2 hi cap magazines, NIB, at the Denton, Texas Gun Show for $409.95 at the AJC Sports Shop booth. That is absolutely the best price I have found. They are out of Clute, Texas and make the Texas gun shows, I think. Their phone # is 979 265-GUNS if you want to check their schedule or if they sell by mail order. Good people to do business with.
USA OUT OF THE UN- LET THEM APPLAUDE THAT!
Old August 3, 2006, 03:56 PM   #2
IZinterrogator

They also have a website, http://www.ajcsportshop.com/. Their prices on Kimbers are pretty good.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams
Old August 11, 2006, 02:46 AM   #3
choochboost

I bought a pistol they listed on gunsamerica.com for a better price than what their website indicated. When it arrived I found the slide a little dinged up. That was a little disappointing considering it was NIB, but overall I was happy with the transaction.