The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 18, 2006, 11:54 AM   #1
Capt. Charlie
Moderator Emeritus

GunGrips.Net - Outstanding!

Months back, I decided that I wanted to add a little custom to the custom. I had ordered a Les Baer 1911, and even before it was built, I was drooling over some of the custom grips made by Gun Grips.net.

I e-mailed them back around the first of the year and immediately received a response from Conrad Berry. I told him what I wanted, asked if he could do it, and he said no problem.

Now over the next few months, I drove him crazy . I sent him e-mails, talked to him on the phone, all attempting to tweak the image and lettering. (I'm known to be a pain-in-the-butt perfectionist on occasion.) Conrad was ever patient with me and made change after change, without one grumble. He truly was a country gentleman.

Finally, on July 13th, we got it right, and I placed the order. To my surprise, I received a USPS shipping notice on the 15th, and received my grips on Monday, the 17th! Talk about quick service!

But that's not all! The beauty of these grips is absolutely breathtaking! They were exactly what I wanted and more. If all of their work is like this, I can't picture a dissatisfied customer.... ever!

GunGrips.Net had it all: Outstanding and friendly customer service, incredibly fast service, and an outstanding product (along with a lot of patience ) If you're thinking about custom grips, definitely consider these folks !

I train in earnest, to do the things that I pray in earnest, I'll never have to do.

--Capt. Charlie
Old July 18, 2006, 12:35 PM   #2
pax

Well, now, Capt, with that kind of a glowing report ... one would really expect to see pictures.

pax
Old July 18, 2006, 12:46 PM   #3
Capt. Charlie
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Well, now, Capt, with that kind of a glowing report ... one would really expect to see pictures.
Your wish is my command .

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Custom grips 640.jpg (226.4 KB, 22110 views)
File Type: jpg Custom grips vertical 640.jpg (208.8 KB, 2602 views)

I train in earnest, to do the things that I pray in earnest, I'll never have to do.

--Capt. Charlie
Old July 18, 2006, 01:13 PM   #4
spacemanspiff

Daa-aaaamnn those are nice.
Old July 22, 2006, 04:33 PM   #5
pax

Gorgeous.

pax