The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Competition Shooting

Old July 24, 2007, 09:08 PM   #1

Camp Perry, !,000 yard .50 cal Match

Folks,

The last details for the Campn Perry .50 caliber September 12-14 match have been finished. The Match Packets are ready to send out. Those of you who would like to attend please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Thanks Nick
Old August 2, 2007, 07:12 PM   #2

The latest on Camp Perry.

We are in high gear getting the last things lined up and in place. The award plaques and tee shirts are about to be ordered as well.
Targets are ready, spotter disks are being made. I had a metting with the base commander and all is a GO!

I want to invite all to attend and shoot the very FIRST .50 cal BMG match ever held at Camp Perry. The North Coast Shooters is hosting the match and it will be held Sept. 12-14 at the KD Viale range, the 1,000 yard range.

For those of you interested please feel free to contact me for a match packet. You can reach me at [email protected]
There will be info and forms available on the NCSA website which is northcoastshooters.com

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

Nick Mullet