The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old December 17, 2008, 12:35 AM   #1
kyccdwinstructor

Kentucky Concealed Carry Deadly Weapons (CCDW) License Applicant Class Offered

Hello--
Are you interested in getting your KY CCDW license? I am a Certified Instructor to teach the License Applicant classes. Applicant Class cost is $75 per student. Group discounts are available. My next large class is on January 17, 2009.
Small Group Classes are availble for groups of five or more at a special rate for the host and are held throughout the month.
Please contact me at (502) 773-1029 or [email protected] for more information or to enroll.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!
Old February 5, 2009, 09:59 PM   #2
kyccdwinstructor

February

I am teaching a class on Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10 AM in Louisville, KY. Would you be interested in attending? If you bring others, you may be eligible for a group discount.
I also offer small group classes for groups of five or more people. The host of the class gets a special rate on the class and I will travel to you. All the host needs is a place to have the classroom portion and then we can find a place to shoot.
Total class cost is $75 plus range fee (no more than $10 paid to the range). At the conclusion of the class, you are more than welcome to continue to shoot until the range closes. The fee covers your target for qualification, your book from the state, training certificate, and other class materials.
Thank you for your interest in the CCDW License Applicant Classes. I hope you are able to make it to the class.
Respectfully,
KYccdwINSTRUCTOR