The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 11, 2011, 02:20 PM   #1
Joey V.

Looking to buy cast bullets???????

I would love to try some different cast bullets but NO ONE sells them..... I would love to buy just a few

PURE LEAD:
  1. Lee REAL conicals .50 250 grain and the 320 grain
  2. Sharps Ringtail bullets in .54 cal. Mine is a touch over bore so .547 from track of the wolf works great but they are always sold out,
  3. Anything that is like a Buffalo Ball-et in .50cal and real short like the .270 grain

THX
Old March 11, 2011, 03:54 PM   #2
AlaskaMike

You may want to go over to the Cast Boolit site, http://castboolits.gunloads.com

There's a specific forum there dedicated to cast bullet exchange, and I know if you wanted to try out those designs there would be people willing to send you a handful to try out if you cover the shipping.

If you already know those are effective bullets in your guns, then I'd just suggest getting the moulds and a pot and start making your own.

Mike