The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 8, 2009, 04:21 PM   #1
porschefan

Bad experience with Battery Junction

Ordered two items including the ThruNite XP-G R5 drop in upgrade for a SureFire G2Z. Upon receipt of my order the ThruNite upgrade was defective. I contacted the store and they informed me that I would incur the shipping costs to send the defective item back to them. Upon speaking with a manager I was told "That's our policy".

I am appalled that I'm expected to spend more money to return a defective product. Apparently it's my responsibility to make sure they send product that works the first time.

I won't be suggesting them or doing business with them or ThruNite again. I'll stick to doing business with companies that stand behind the products they sell. I'll be contacting ThruNite to let them know about this as well.
Old December 8, 2009, 05:06 PM   #2
madmag

I am not here to knock other companies. I am familiar with Battery Junction and normally hear good ratings. But I have done business on several items with this company...always with good results.

http://www.lighthound.com/