The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old June 13, 2009, 08:25 AM   #1
conipc

Proammo

They're out of ammo, pretty much like everyone. Main complaint is they don't answer any emails, even to acknowledge cancellations.
Old July 6, 2009, 07:24 PM   #2
cdwoods

ProAmmo

Back around the 20th of May 09, I ordered 4 boxes of 380 ammo and with the shipping the total was about $84.00, not a bad deal. After about 3 messages I was told the ship date would be the 12th of June, since they were a little behind. After that date passed, I contacted them every 3 days or so and always was told it was coming. On the 2nd of July, I received 1 box of 380 ammo. The total was $18.00 for the ammo and $12.00 for the shipping. I called ProAmmo.com and they said that they did not have enough to fill the orders they had accepted. I told him I would rather he had cancelled my order, since $30.00 was way too much for 1 box of 380 ammo. He said he would go to his range a pick up some more for me. On 5 July I contacted them again and asked did he get it for me? He said he had 1 more box possibly. I told him to forget it, I no longer wanted to do business with them. I feel this firm has no concept of customer service and when contacted they are very deceptive and misleading. I will never contact them again and you should be careful if you order from them.
Old July 6, 2009, 08:31 PM   #3
Shane Tuttle
Staff

With most manufacturers operating beyond max levels, it's been a common understanding that companies don't have the time to update every single caller when their ammo MIGHT be available. Sorry you aren't being pampered hand over fist. Neither are the rest of us, so you're only preaching to the choir. The only difference is most are understanding of the magnitude of the situation and are willing to give companies some latitude.

Closed.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
Closed Thread