The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old May 6, 2010, 12:25 AM   #1
KevinBeyerJr

District 8 American Legion Dance

I have recently gotten involved with the Houston, Texas area American Legion, and have been placed in a committee for an upcoming district wide dance. I figured that considering the diversity of gun enthusiasts, and a number of business owners, throughout this nation, that I would ask to see if anybody in the area, state, even elsewhere, might have anything they are willing to donate anything to the raffle that will be held during the dance/dinner. We are also leaning towards looking for some bargain priced riffles or shotguns for the raffle.

Let me emphasize that The American Legion is not something that I would use it's name in vain for self righteous purposes. I am willing to place anyone in contact with my Post Commander if so desired to ensure that this is completely legitimate, anything and everything will greatly be appreciated.
Old May 7, 2010, 02:52 PM   #2
Bud Helms

Kevin,

This isn't firearms related. No offense.

Closed.
Closed Thread

Tags
american , legion , post , texas