The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old September 24, 2010, 09:20 AM   #1
Oldjarhead

ankle holster with a magazine pouch

Maybe I am not looking hard enough on the internet, but does anyone know if there is some holster company that has ankle holster with a magazine pouch connected to it on the opposite side of the ankle? I think a one piece rig like that, would be good.
Old September 24, 2010, 11:47 PM   #2
cloudcroft

No, I have not see ANY ankle-holster with a mag pouch (which sounds like a great idea gun & mags are not TOO heavy) but I recently saw this company that advertises actual ankle-carry mag "pouches" -- which I have not seen anyone else offering before, either:

http://www.bluestonesafety.com/products/holsters/

...both these AND their actual ankle-holsters look quite comfortable, with that sheepskin fleece AND they look like better designed holsters than the Uncle Mike's Sidekick Ankle holsters I presently use.

Personally, I use a 2nd ankle holster on the opposite ankle for spare magazines carry!

Maybe you could ask Bluestone if they could start offering what you're looking for.

Good luck...